[Answered]  Which disc has the most OWD

So I am getting the  S P E C I A L  Emperor Forneus with Hunter'! Unfortunately I see that hunter moves to the stadium to quickly. Having a disc with high OWD would help but I have no idea which one is better over the other. 

Help me out please ._.
(Oct. 23, 2018  3:32 AM)Valkyriology Wrote: So I am getting the  S P E C I A L  Emperor Forneus with Hunter'! Unfortunately I see that hunter moves to the stadium to quickly. Having a disc with high OWD would help but I have no idea which one is better over the other. 

Help me out please ._.
If its too fast...you should use a cwd disk like 0 to slow it down...not owd.
(Oct. 23, 2018  3:34 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2018  3:32 AM)Valkyriology Wrote: So I am getting the  S P E C I A L  Emperor Forneus with Hunter'! Unfortunately I see that hunter moves to the stadium to quickly. Having a disc with high OWD would help but I have no idea which one is better over the other. 

Help me out please ._.
If its too fast...you should use a cwd disk like 0 to slow it down...not owd.

Really? I was going off the performance of the regular hunter lol
(Oct. 23, 2018  3:36 AM)Valkyriology Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2018  3:34 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: If its too fast...you should use a cwd disk like 0 to slow it down...not owd.

Really? I was going off the performance of the regular hunter lol
If you want speed...10 and 8 will help with that. Tho you may or may not like that.
(Oct. 23, 2018  3:38 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2018  3:36 AM)Valkyriology Wrote: Really? I was going off the performance of the regular hunter lol
If you want speed...10 and 8 will help with that. Tho you may or may not like that.

Okie thanks! Ill try that
What about Outer? Wasn't it banned for that? (that was earlier on. I'm with the people who think it can come back to the META game...)
(Oct. 23, 2018  7:49 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: What about Outer? Wasn't it banned for that? (that was earlier on. I'm with the people who think it can come back to the META game...)
Yea it was banned for that but also because it's really hard to obtain... Well the new set changes that but still. I could try it if I ever dare spend what little I have on it ( ̄﹁ ̄)