[Answered]  Which X parts are worth getting multiples of right now?

My first round of X stuff is in the mail, and once I have everything in I'll have one of every part (sans the Random Booster prize Beys). From the perspective of someone who wants to do a lot of testing, what parts are worth getting multiples of? My base assumption is "all of them" but in the interest of saving money I figured I'd ask in case some parts have shown more value than others across many usable combos. I also know that in the past some parts were worth having dupes of because wearing them down would change their properties/render them less useful. Is there anything like that right now in X? I've seen some discussions that DranSword behaves differently after some wear but haven't found any solid explanations yet. Thanks!
(Oct. 03, 2023  7:29 AM)yumi Wrote: My first round of X stuff is in the mail, and once I have everything in I'll have one of every part (sans the Random Booster prize Beys). From the perspective of someone who wants to do a lot of testing, what parts are worth getting multiples of? My base assumption is "all of them" but in the interest of saving money I figured I'd ask in case some parts have shown more value than others across many usable combos. I also know that in the past some parts were worth having dupes of because wearing them down would change their properties/render them less useful. Is there anything like that right now in X? I've seen some discussions that DranSword behaves differently after some wear but haven't found any solid explanations yet. Thanks!

I'd say everything warrants spares. Wear is pretty much unpredictable and varies on a lot of factors like how much it's being used and what it's going up against.
I figured, thanks! I might invest in a full set of Shark Edge boosters, I'm pretty sure that would give me dupes of everything outside of KnightLance.
I f there is a good tip that can wear down I would buy multiple of it
(Oct. 03, 2023  5:08 PM)Deity Wrote: I f there is a good tip that can wear down I would buy multiple of it

All wear is bad
(Oct. 04, 2023  4:45 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2023  5:08 PM)Deity Wrote: I f there is a good tip that can wear down I would buy multiple of it

All wear is bad
That's why they would buy multiples of it, so that they don't get stuck with the worn version