[Answered]  Where can i find a black Orbit driver?

Hey everybody! Seems like i can't find the release who featured a black Orbit. Can you help me? It was in a random booster set, a gift in some special events maybe?
Thanks!
A black Orbit comes with the Beyblade Super Custom Set Speed Ver.
Acid Anubis released with a translucent black orbit.
Hasbro or TT

(Apr. 24, 2019  12:12 AM)yukenta Wrote: Acid Anubis released with a translucent black orbit.

It's atlas not acid
(Apr. 24, 2019  12:21 AM)Oddeyes knight Wrote: Hasbro or TT

(Apr. 24, 2019  12:12 AM)yukenta Wrote: Acid Anubis released with a translucent black orbit.

It's atlas not acid

Acid Anubis is the TT version's name.

Isn't it also kind of green?
Thanks citrus! I'm sorry, i thought it was kinda clear that i was talking about Takara Tomy. A lot of people still talk about Hasbro's bottom parts as "drivers", when it's actually "performance tips" for Hasbeys. And yes, Acid Anubis's got a very dark green translucent Orbit. At first, i thought it was black too.
(Apr. 24, 2019  4:17 AM)bblader/90 Wrote: Thanks citrus! I'm sorry, i thought it was kinda clear that i was talking about Takara Tomy. A lot of people still talk about Hasbro's bottom parts as "drivers", when it's actually "performance tips" for Hasbeys. And yes, Acid Anubis's got a very dark green translucent Orbit. At first, i thought it was black too.

b65 has what I would call a black orbit.