[Answered]  Where can I find a cheap BB-10/Best BB-10 Alternative?

I know BB-10s are quite, uh, lets say high in price, so I was wondering, where  could I find one (or at least an alternative)? I am sorry if I put this in the wrong sub-forum, but between a few of the purchase sub-forums and this one I got confused.
The Burst B-33 stadium makes an excellent alternative. I believe it has the same circumference
(Dec. 17, 2017  6:43 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: The Burst B-33 stadium makes an excellent alternative. I believe it has the same circumference

Thanks for letting me know! Of course my friend's B-09 broke, so we have to use his wide arena, and I have to use my Epic Rivals stadium.

Problem is, it is out of my price range.
The Beyblade Burst BeyStadium Standard Type is the definitively best and cheapest alternative to the Metal Fight Beyblade BeyStadium Attack Type. The alternatives to that are Hasbro's stadiums or poorer quality fakes.

I don't think it's possible to buy a Standard Type BeyStadium without spending about $50, but I was able to maximize what I got out of those fifty bucks when I bought a stadium through Walmart's website by pairing it with some EVA foam mats so that my total was a little over $50, which was their threshold for free shipping. In the end, I got the mats I needed for tournaments and a stadium for their listed prices and paid nothing to ship them!
(Dec. 17, 2017  5:00 PM)Angry Face Wrote: The Beyblade Burst BeyStadium Standard Type is the definitively best and cheapest alternative to the Metal Fight Beyblade BeyStadium Attack Type. The alternatives to that are Hasbro's stadiums or poorer quality fakes.

I don't think it's possible to buy a Standard Type BeyStadium without spending about $50, but I was able to maximize what I got out of those fifty bucks when I bought a stadium through Walmart's website by pairing it with some EVA foam mats so that my total was a little over $50, which was their threshold for free shipping. In the end, I got the mats I needed for tournaments and a stadium for their listed prices and paid nothing to ship them!

Thanks for letting me know, but that really sucks (at least its not the actual price of a BB-10)

The closest I had to a BB-10 was the Octagon Showdown Stadium (I know, depressing) from BeyWarriors, and, uh, it sounds weird but my neighbor broke it by literally punching it several times and throwing it (he has ADHD)