[Answered]  Whats is the green stick thing that comes with Clear Draciel F set for ?

Fyi, that's Draciel F, not Driger F. The little green cylinder is a canister of grease for you to spread around the inside of the Grease Ball Ver. Spin Gear, and the stick beside is supposed to be detached and used to spread the grease.
I just noticed  that I posted driger instead of draciel .

So it is supposed to grease the metal ball goes inside the spin gear . So do i just dab a little bit and why does it need to be greased  ?
(Dec. 06, 2017  10:44 PM)shinichikato Wrote: I just noticed  that I posted driger instead of draciel .

So it is supposed to grease the metal ball goes inside the spin gear . So do i just dab a little bit and why does it need to be greased  ?

It free spins, the grease lubricates for smooth freespinning.
Yeah, it doesn't need or have to be greased to be used, but that's part of the gimmick of SG Grease Ball, ha.
So just a dab of the grease should be good ?
(Dec. 07, 2017  2:34 AM)shinichikato Wrote: So just a dab of the grease should be good ?

Yes, you may want to do it like after every 20 battles, but it doesn't particularly matter when.
Just one last question how exactly am i supposed to grease the metal . Do I  first put the metal into the spingear and then grease the bottom ?   I'm asking cause i cant find any video demonstrating how to do it .
(Dec. 07, 2017  5:16 PM)shinichikato Wrote: Just one last question how exactly am i supposed to grease the metal . Do I  first put the metal into the spingear and then grease the bottom ?   I'm asking cause i cant find any video demonstrating how to do it .

You're only supposed to apply grease to the part of the Spin Gear where the metal ball is housed.
(Dec. 07, 2017  7:28 PM)Angry Face Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2017  5:16 PM)shinichikato Wrote: Just one last question how exactly am i supposed to grease the metal . Do I  first put the metal into the spingear and then grease the bottom ?   I'm asking cause i cant find any video demonstrating how to do it .

You're only supposed to apply grease to the part of the Spin Gear where the metal ball is housed.

Thank you for taking the time to reply .
its for taking it apart i bet!
(Dec. 09, 2017  11:22 PM)catblader109 Wrote: its for taking it apart i bet!

This question was already answered... In the future, please read the last posts made in a topic before replying.
ok sorry!

next time thry to remove the thread