[Answered]  What can you do against Spin Equalization( Spin Stealing) Combos?

These combos make the game less fun and steal a lot of wins. Are there any launching techniques or Combos you can do to defeat them ? And if you and your opponent both have opposite Spin Equalizing Combos, what can you do to beat them ? (Ex. Hell Salamander 0Bump Atomic Vs Spriggan Requiem 7Bump Bearing)
Spin Equalizers are easy victims to aggressive same spin attacks. Cho-Z, Legend or Spriggan Reqiuem. 0B. X/X' can lay waste to their spin stealing counterparts.
(Feb. 23, 2019  2:03 AM)ultra destinus Wrote: Spin Equalizers are easy victims to aggressive same spin attacks. Cho-Z, Legend or Spriggan Reqiuem. 0B. X/X' can lay waste to their spin stealing counterparts.

That's true however if you are up against them using the opposite rotation is there anything you can do ?
Try to out spin them in LAD.

Or try to stall them.

If you try to stall launch moderate so if you do contact you are more unlikely to fall victim to low velocity burst (LVB)

If you try to challenge their life after death (LAD) weak launch.
(Feb. 23, 2019  3:42 AM)MWF Wrote: Try to out spin them in LAD.

Or try to stall them.

If you try to stall launch moderate so if you do contact you are more unlikely to fall victim to low velocity burst (LVB)

Hmm I like this. So when you say stall, should I launch my Beyblade hard so that it orbits around the opposing Beyblade ( Attack Type Motion) and never makes contact with their Bey? If not could you give me an example?
(Feb. 23, 2019  3:54 AM)I Rainy Sunset Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2019  3:42 AM)MWF Wrote: Try to out spin them in LAD.

Or try to stall them.

Hmm I like this. So when you say stall, should I launch my Beyblade hard so that it orbits around the opposing Beyblade ( Attack Type Motion) and never makes contact with their Bey? If not could you give me an example?

No you are exactly right. Although, it probably won’t work, since tornado stalling, as it’s called, is basically a dead strategy.
(Feb. 23, 2019  4:36 AM)Armor Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2019  3:54 AM)I Rainy Sunset Wrote: Hmm I like this. So when you say stall, should I launch my Beyblade hard so that it orbits around the opposing Beyblade ( Attack Type Motion) and never makes contact with their Bey? If not could you give me an example?

No you are exactly right. Although, it probably won’t work, since tornado stalling, as it’s called, is basically a dead strategy.

Sadly this is true, tornado stalling just doesn't have any real application at this time. Any sort of equalizer combo is gonna have plenty of Stamina to wait until you inch closer before taking you out, and probably has more raw Stamina power to boot.

Same-spin anything are the bane of their existence though, with Attack in particular being effective. Same-spin Defense or Stamina still stands a good chance though, since the rubber they use to equalize with suddenly becomes a weak point and could allow opponents to outspin them if they can't score a KO or Burst, both which are more likely due to their relative fragility (especially if they're using Bearing).
You could use Pp and use the dead armor to trip it up good idea right
(Feb. 23, 2019  6:08 AM)I MagikHorse Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2019  4:36 AM)Armor Wrote: No you are exactly right. Although, it probably won’t work, since tornado stalling, as it’s called, is basically a dead strategy.

Sadly this is true, tornado stalling just doesn't have any real application at this time. Any sort of equalizer combo is gonna have plenty of Stamina to wait until you inch closer before taking you out, and probably has more raw Stamina power to boot.

Same-spin anything are the bane of their existence though, with Attack in particular being effective. Same-spin Defense or Stamina still stands a good chance though, since the rubber they use to equalize with suddenly becomes a weak point and could allow opponents to outspin them if they can't score a KO or Burst, both which are more likely due to their relative fragility (especially if they're using Bearing).

I think this was brought up, but it’s possible to win if the opponent weak launches, which they will most likely do. Tornado Stalling is just too risky a strategy.
Just use pieces with better LAD and precession.
B3.00W.Br against R spin.
Lc aK.00C.Xt+ or Lc pP.00C.Xt+ when facing left rotation beys.
(Feb. 23, 2019  7:12 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: B3.00W.Br against R spin.
Or you can just use lS3.10W.Br to take out both, haha.
(Feb. 23, 2019  9:36 PM)bladekid Wrote:

Did you just take my combo!?
(Feb. 23, 2019  9:37 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2019  9:36 PM)bladekid Wrote: Or you can just use lS3.10W.Br to take out both, haha.

No, i made that combo as well.
(Feb. 23, 2019  9:38 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2019  9:37 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Did you just take my combo!?
No, i made that combo as well.
Oh... Sorry I didn’t know Speechless
(Feb. 23, 2019  9:37 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2019  9:36 PM)bladekid Wrote: Or you can just use lS3.10W.Br to take out both, haha.

I though of this combo during a tournament. I didn't think of yours because the bump version isn't that good against things like hS Br or aH Xt+ because it falls over since it's less balanced. My thought process for this combo was that wall makes beys not fall over and lS3 can freely switch spin directions. Sorry if you though that I stole your combo.

(Feb. 23, 2019  9:39 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2019  9:38 PM)bladekid Wrote: No, i made that combo as well.
Oh... Sorry I didn’t know Speechless
Your good m8.
(Feb. 23, 2019  9:50 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2019  9:37 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Did you just take my combo!?

I though of this combo during a tournament. I didn't think of yours because the bump version isn't that good against things like hS Br or aH Xt+ because it falls over since it's less balanced. My thought process for this combo was that wall makes beys not fall over and lS3 can freely switch spin directions. Sorry if you though that I stole your combo.

(Feb. 23, 2019  9:39 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Oh... Sorry I didn’t know Speechless
Your good m8.
I use Bump because I don’t have Wall or Lift but thanks Smile
Hmm I do own many of these pieces, unfortunately I do not own the 00 disc, does it have more stamina than 10 & 7 ?
(Feb. 23, 2019  9:54 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2019  9:50 PM)bladekid Wrote: I though of this combo during a tournament. I didn't think of yours because the bump version isn't that good against things like hS Br or aH Xt+ because it falls over since it's less balanced. My thought process for this combo was that wall makes beys not fall over and lS3 can freely switch spin directions. Sorry if you though that I stole your combo.

Your good m8.
I use Bump because I don’t have Wall or Lift but thanks Smile
Yeah, just what I thought. I would really suggest getting L4 for lift or try to get Lift or Turn in a random booster. They will make your combo near unbeatable.

(Feb. 23, 2019  11:18 PM)Rainy Sunset Wrote: Hmm I do own many of these pieces, unfortunately I do not own the 00 disc,  does it have more stamina than 10 & 7 ?
Idk, 10, 0 or 7 would work probably just as well. I use 10 because I use hasbro and don't have 00 yet.
(Feb. 23, 2019  9:36 PM)bladekid Wrote:
Maybe not. B3 should beat lS3 in opposite spin, and same with aK. Idk if im right tho.
How about using one of the CZ- layers?

CZ-A.7B.X' could work. It could fight through the weak spin and knock it out. The burst stoppers remove the risk of LVB allowing you to launch at full force against spin equalizers.

They are normally weak spun so they wouldn't have much rotational momentum to break against knockback. So you should be able to knock it out or into the wall with enough power.

If not then this strategy fails.
(Feb. 24, 2019  2:09 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
Maybe not. B3 should beat lS3 in opposite spin, and same with aK. Idk if im right tho.
Yeah, but W.Br makes the layers more equal if that makes sense. I was able to tie with ChoZS.0W.Br with my lS3.0W.Br.
(Feb. 24, 2019  2:09 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:

Actually, I think it has a better chance in same spin, since it has better stamina.

(Feb. 24, 2019  3:39 AM)MWF Wrote: How about using one of the CZ- layers?

CZ-A.7B.X' could work. It could fight through the weak spin and knock it out. The burst stoppers remove the risk of LVB allowing you to launch at full force against spin equalizers.

They are normally weak spun so they wouldn't have much rotational momentum to break against knockback. So you should be able to knock it out or into the wall with enough  power.

If not then this strategy fails.

First of all, I’d replace with Cho-Z Valkyrie. It has better attack power. Secondly, the burst stoppers coming actually reduce attack power, meaning you wouldn’t be able to launch full force. Not having the burst stopper out shouldn’t be an issue considering you have strong teeth and a dash driver. A final issue is the opponent would be in opposite spin, so your chances of knockout are low.
(Feb. 24, 2019  5:12 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2019  2:09 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Maybe not. B3 should beat lS3 in opposite spin, and same with aK. Idk if im right tho.
Yeah, but W.Br makes the layers more equal if that makes sense. I was able to tie with ChoZS.0W.Br with my lS3.0W.Br.
hS 0W Br should also tie with lS3 0W Br so its no suprise it tied with CZ-S. I think your correct on 0W Br making layers more equal since stuff like CZ-S are pretty useless in the meta, and not to mention its pitiful opposite spin stamina.
(Feb. 24, 2019  8:00 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2019  5:12 AM)bladekid Wrote: Yeah, but W.Br makes the layers more equal if that makes sense. I was able to tie with ChoZS.0W.Br with my lS3.0W.Br.
hS 0W Br should also tie with lS3 0W Br so its no suprise it tied with CZ-S. I think your correct on 0W Br making layers more equal since stuff like CZ-S are pretty useless in the meta, and not to mention its pitiful opposite spin stamina.
Yeah, I guess, but it was able to beat hS Xt+, that has to count for something.