[Answered]  What Should I Get? Level Chip or Destroy Dash?

Level Chip (from RB13)
Destroy Dash (from RB12)
(Jan. 16, 2019  11:30 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:  (from RB13)
Destroy Dash (from RB12)

Level Chip.
Destroy' much Mir useful tightns your bey and is a good balance combo drive despite being a ttack
Destroy'. It has a really tight spring that makes your bey pretty hard to burst. And the color is pretty cool.
Lvl chip.
Although Ds' has amazing burst resistance, the heavy weight of the choz system makes it useless, with it mostly playing backseat for mobile defense combos, with better choices available
True but I will also get some other parts too with the parts from the RBs
As someone who owns both, I can honestly say the destroy' by far.

A lvl chip is honestly useless. Whatever balance it gives, is negligible, you'll also rarely ever use it because all the new beys coming out won't have a lvl chip slot. So it'll eventually be obsolete.

Meanwhile, the destroy driver is arguably one of the best attack drivers with good attack and great LAD, not to mention its also a dash driver which makes it all the more better.

Finally, you'll always have use of it. No matter what new beys are released. Its not a gimmick that'll fade.
(Jan. 17, 2019  1:28 AM)Crumok Wrote: As someone who owns both, I can honestly say the destroy' by far.

A lvl chip is honestly useless. Whatever balance it gives, is negligible, you'll also rarely ever use it because all the new beys coming out won't have a lvl chip slot. So it'll eventually be obsolete.

Meanwhile, the destroy driver is arguably one of the best attack drivers with good attack and great LAD, not to mention its also a dash driver which makes it all the more better.

Finally, you'll always have use of it. No matter what new beys are released. Its not a gimmick that'll fade.

Thank you
I would go destroy top in all honesty