[Answered]  Watching Beyblade burst z episodes

The main point of this thread is because I dont know where to watch burst episodes anymore and was wondering whether anybody else had this problem as well and if someone can answer this because often when I would search burst Z eps I would get trolled really hard with previews amvs or just the episode at over 9000 speed(I know thats a dead meme) and would have the label full ep, so ya I cant look up or try to watch an episode with out getting triggered. so over all please be honest with amvs or previews and etc. and can someone help me out
I remember watching one and two on hotanime
(Apr. 24, 2018  12:41 AM)Sunlightning Wrote: I remember watching one and two on hotanime

Its not up-todate with episodes, theres only 2 on the site while episode 4 has already been released
Kissanime.ru just download an adblocker like Uorigin or another one.
(Apr. 23, 2018  11:43 PM)smash attacker Wrote: The main point of this thread is because I dont know where to watch burst episodes anymore and was wondering whether anybody else had this problem as well and if someone can answer this because often when I would search burst Z eps I would get trolled really hard with previews amvs or just the episode at over 9000 speed(I know thats a dead meme) and would have the label full ep, so ya I cant look up or try to watch an episode with out getting triggered. so over all please be honest with amvs or previews and etc. and can someone help me out

Stick around on the episode threads on every Monday as I upload within an hour of release
Here is a link for all the episodes:

https://www.kickassanime.ru/anime/beybla...-chouzetsu

They already have a placeholder for the next episode.
Thanks, now i can finally watch beyblade