[Answered]  WBO has been glitching on me

I use the site from an newer iPad model from the browser. Most a good chunk of the time when I type it lags serverly. For example if I type a word in the keyboard “buttons” won’t highlight then after s few seconds it’s stsrts typing by itself what I was intending to type very slow and half the time when I go to delete something if I just tap the button once it starts deleting the entire sentence. Also it occurred when I was doing this post
(Jan. 29, 2018  2:51 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: I use the site from an newer iPad model from the browser. Most a good chunk of the time when I type it lags serverly. For example if I type a word in the keyboard “buttons” won’t highlight then after s few seconds it’s stsrts typing by itself what I was intending to type very slow and half the time when I go to delete something if I just tap the button once it starts deleting the entire sentence. Also it occurred when I was doing this post

That's most likely your device, usually it has to do with the network or the device itself. The WBO works perfectly fine on my phone, tablet, and computer.
(Jan. 29, 2018  3:32 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2018  2:51 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: I use the site from an newer iPad model from the browser. Most a good chunk of the time when I type it lags serverly. For example if I type a word in the keyboard “buttons” won’t highlight then after s few seconds it’s stsrts typing by itself what I was intending to type very slow and half the time when I go to delete something if I just tap the button once it starts deleting the entire sentence. Also it occurred when I was doing this post

That's most likely your device, usually it has to do with the network or the device itself. The WBO works perfectly fine on my phone, tablet, and computer.

My connection is really good though
Then it's most likely your device
happens for me also on my 10.5in ipad pro, and 9.7in ipad air 2
each on latest firmware

also happens on my iphone x

it’s not my devices
it’s this website
(Jan. 29, 2018  1:32 PM)EpicLight Wrote: happens for me also on my 10.5in ipad pro, and 9.7in ipad air 2
each on latest firmware

also happens on my iphone x

it’s not my devices
it’s this website

I use an iPad Air 2 also. Maybe it’s having problems because it has compatibility issues with mobile browsers.