[Answered]  Taking apart Guilty Spriggan

Hello,
I bought a full set of RBV27 and I'm about to do the ingrate task of putting all the stickers on Guilty Spriggan. However, I can't figure out how to separate the Spriggan Core from the Blade. I can do it fine with Belial and others by pulling on the two white parts under the Layer, but the parts won't budge in this case. I'm sure the instructions have something to say about it, but my Japanese is not good enough. Help would be appreciated.
(Mar. 04, 2022  12:04 AM)Morc Wrote: Hello,
I bought a full set of RBV27 and I'm about to do the ingrate task of putting all the stickers on Guilty Spriggan. However, I can't figure out how to separate the Spriggan Core from the Blade. I can do it fine with Belial and others by pulling on the two white parts under the Layer, but the parts won't budge in this case. I'm sure the instructions have something to say about it, but my Japanese is not good enough. Help would be appreciated.

There's nothing different about the mechanism, sometimes the chip just gets stuck. If you use one hand to keep the white parts open and the other to push the chip up from the bottom (or down from the top when in high mode) then you should be able to get it off.
I did have to push down with a bit more force than I normally would but it did come off, thank you.