[Answered]  Takara Tomy owners outside of Japan s.o.l if they want to use the BB app?

I'm binging a ton of BeybladeGeek vids and they did one on the differences between TT and Hasbro. One of the larger ones that stood out to me was the BB app. I couldn't find it on the Playstore but did via an APK hosting site. Afterwards I tried registering but quickly found out it wasn't very friendly for those outside of Japan.

Any updates on if TT plans on rolling this out to other countries? I really want to cash in for the BB points I have with the few beys I have bought.

Thanks!
Before Burst was first released in Japan, TT did say they wanted to roll this to other parts of the world. Something must of happened that made them think otherwise, and made it Japan exclusive.
You definitely are mostly S.O.L if you can't read Japanese but you can log in on the desktop version and read a little bit of the website using google's website translator. The English button on the top won't change it to English unfortunately it just redirects you to their corporate site.

What I generally do is poke around until I get to the thing I want to use and it works for the most part and then remember it for next time. You really can't mess up too badly. I can redeem points and use them to roll for the prize beys. :D

Even if you can cash in on the points and win the prize bey, you'll still need a Japanese address to claim it. A middleman service can help you get the beys but it isn't free to do.

At this point TT will probably never release it outside of Japan as mentioned above.
You can also change your appstore(ios) to japan

Or on android you could get the apk