[Answered]  Sword Launcher VS Beylauncher LR and more..

So I have some questions. Which one is better Sword Launcher or Beyblauncher LR (with explaination). Can we use God Strike Chip with others beys instead of using only on gV? Is Metal God Chip competitive? Is God Strike Chip competitive? 
If I want to buy any one booster which one should I get ( including random boosters)( basic layer or dual layer or God layer ?)
The Strike God Chip is only compatible with God Valkyrie, the Digital Sword Launcher is the strongest launcher in the game, the Metal God Chip is useful in adding wright to a Bey, but is not as tight as an A1 mold God Chip.

Edit: I'm sorry if this doesn't help... I also don't know the competitive nature of the Strike God Chip. I have no experience with the Sword Launchers and the other types of BeyLaunchers... I only have experience with the Light Launcher and the regular BeyLauncher. This is from what I heard throughout the threads and stuff. Take this with a grain of salt.
(Dec. 31, 2017  5:25 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: The Strike God Chip is only compatible with God Valkyrie, the Digital Sword Launcher is the strongest launcher in the game, the Metal God Chip is useful in adding wright to a Bey, but is not as tight as an A1 mold God Chip.

Edit: I'm sorry if this doesn't help... I also don't know the competitive nature of the Strike God Chip. I have no experience with the Sword Launchers and the other types of BeyLaunchers... I only have experience with the Light Launcher and the regular BeyLauncher. This is from what I heard throughout the threads and stuff. Take this with a grain of salt.

Which launcher is best other than Digital Sword launcher? And sword launcher VS Beylauncher LR?
(Dec. 31, 2017  6:21 AM)Ninja Blader Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2017  5:25 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: The Strike God Chip is only compatible with God Valkyrie, the Digital Sword Launcher is the strongest launcher in the game, the Metal God Chip is useful in adding wright to a Bey, but is not as tight as an A1 mold God Chip.

Which launcher is best other than Digital Sword launcher? And sword launcher VS Beylauncher LR?

Digital Sword Launcher and Sword Launcher are fragile and tend to break if not handled with care (trust me, I know)

Beylauncher LR is about on par with the normal Sword Launcher and is much more durable.

Digital Sword Launcher is stupidly powerful, many combos will act as if the Tornado Ridge doesn't even exist
If the Digital Sword Launcher is out of the equation, the Sword Launcher is powerful in right spin, and the LR BeyLauncher is powerful in left. If you're looking for a good launcher, the LR BeyLauncher should do the job.
But my opinion is the sword ? launcher. It has more power than the lR launcher.

But I don't know about the left best one.
I use nightmare Longinus in l R it is quite ? good
I'd say the LR and is better. If they about the same, the LR has two modes and saves you from having to buy another launcher.