[Answered]  Spriggan Requiem or Legend Spriggan?

Im planning to make my first foray into takara tomy (all of my other beys are hasbro) and im planning to buy myself something from the Spriggan line and i plan to buy my brother a God Valkyrie. the thing is i dont know which one is better. a Spriggan Requiem or a Legend Spriggan? And also. if possible could someone link me the cheapest way to buy one of those and a God Valkyrie
(Jan. 12, 2018  11:27 PM)Corruptus Wrote: Im planning to make my first foray into takara tomy (all of my other beys are hasbro) and im planning to buy myself something from the Spriggan line and i plan to buy my brother a God Valkyrie. the thing is i dont know which one is better. a Spriggan Requiem or a Legend Spriggan? And also. if possible could someone link me the cheapest way to buy one of those and a God Valkyrie

Current consensus seems to say Spriggan Requiem. Layer seems to be good, 0 Disk is an improvement over 7 and Zeta has better consistency than Merge (though it's still not good). Plus the Light Launcher LR with Long Winder is very powerful
spriggan requiem is FAR more consistent in left spin than legend spriggan due to its taller teeth and seemingly sharper contact points, but for right spin both layers (in my opinion) are in par for right spin attack also Sr seems to have potential in defense due to its round square shape akin to galaxy zeus and it's 2 grams heavier so it grants higher inertia for attacks and its square shape further bolsters attack potential
Mmm, what the other 2 said. Who knows if you get lucky with Sr. And beside, you get better mode choices compared to lS for the tip.
Thank you all for your replies! Ive decided on Spriggan Requiem. also could anybody tell me where to buy a cheap Beylauncher LR? Most of the ones on ebay are more expensive than spriggan requiem itself.
(Jan. 13, 2018  8:51 PM)Corruptus Wrote: Thank you all for your replies! Ive decided on Spriggan Requiem. also could anybody tell me where to buy a cheap Beylauncher LR? Most of the ones on ebay are more expensive than spriggan requiem itself.

Depends, if you're in the United States, wait for local stores like Target and Toys R Us to stock the Hasbro Dual Threat Launcher. It's exactly the same as the Takara Tomy LR Beylauncher