[Answered]  REMOVED!

(Apr. 20, 2018  10:51 PM)neoshai Wrote: I'm curious if there's a driver in the burst series that's similar to the spin track that Earth Virgo uses.
I know that there's an energy layer similar to that spin track, the one from Zillion Zeus.
Obviously I can't use the GB145 on a burst bey XD

Planet, comes with galaxy Zeus
(Apr. 20, 2018  11:00 PM)neoshai Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2018  10:56 PM)KnightPro Wrote: Planet from Galaxy Zeus

oh, well, thank you XD
We're behind so much over here that I honestly forgot that Galaxy Zeus was a thing. The only thing I remember from that one is seeing it pass by on ebay.

Over here we're still on the first season of Burst closing in towards the end but we did get a single wave of Burst evolution/switchstrike in some toystores. 
Really behind the rest of the world and moving so slowly that people seem to lose interest quite fast Uncertain

we don't even have the evolution line here in turkey but it's legal to use it in the tournaments it sounded stupid to me but it's hasbros rules after all
Well the problem is, Planet doesn't exactly have the linear tracks of GB145. As much as I liked GB145 in MFB, Planet could lead to destabilization easily due to its v-shaped tracks. So no, I don't agree that Planet would function as well as GB145. You're better off sticking with Z2 and gZ, and even those layers are currently outclassed by gK.
(Apr. 25, 2018  1:58 PM)Bastillon Wrote: Well the problem is, Planet doesn't exactly have the linear tracks of GB145. As much as I liked GB145 in MFB, Planet could lead to destabilization easily due to its v-shaped tracks. So no, I don't agree that Planet would function as well as GB145. You're better off sticking with Z2 and gZ, and even those layers are currently outclassed by gK.

It does lead to destabilization. When I see it in videos, they launch it, it goes to the middle, then it just starts being unbalanced.
(Apr. 28, 2018  10:18 PM)neoshai Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2018  1:58 PM)Bastillon Wrote: Well the problem is, Planet doesn't exactly have the linear tracks of GB145. As much as I liked GB145 in MFB, Planet could lead to destabilization easily due to its v-shaped tracks. So no, I don't agree that Planet would function as well as GB145. You're better off sticking with Z2 and gZ, and even those layers are currently outclassed by gK.

I really like it when people answer with, this "K1" is better than "HJ" and competitively they use "I46" often so your "RF" is pretty much worthless, it honestly makes me feel as if I ended up in another country of which I don't know the language of at all ...

Even after googling, I'm still not sure what Z2 (could be zeutron Z2 from hasbro but could be another part from something), no idea at all what gZ is and the only thoughts I have of what gK could be is guardian Kerbeus, but I feel like even that is completely wrong XD

I suppose that's the downside of being a casual because you just want to have some fun...

I know exactly what you mean! It was very confusing when I first started here. Something that helped for me was the following wiki pages (which have the abbreviations):

But the abbreviation rule of thumb I've found is, all Single Layers have just a single letter as they only have the singular name. So regular Spriggan is S. Dual Layers have a 2, such as Storm Spriggan being S2. Two Ss, so S2. My recent Japanese box with Dual Layers showed that the Japanese-labeling does make use of the shorthand, and it seems Hasbro really took to that as well (but used it more). And it's kind of nice sticking to the two-character system that the other layers use, so some people will use S1 like Hasbro does (as opposed to just S).

For God Layers and Cho-Z Layers, you have the two-part names still, but they use different letters. The main name gets capitalized while the other one is lowercase. So for Legend Spriggan, that's lS. Spriggan Requiem gets Sr. This also seems to come from the labeling on the Japanese boxes.

You'll find some people who don't quite get the casing part right, which can be confusing with situations of something like Sr and sR, which are completely different things. (Spriggan Requiem and Shelter Regulus.) But you make the best of it.

And then, all the discs, frames, and drivers have either a 1 or 2 character abbreviation. It's whatever Takara-Tomy decided for these, no exact rhyme or reason. Well, other than the first letter is the starting letter and, if there is a second, it's another letter in the name. (The Bump frame is just B while the Bearing driver is Br, for instance.)

Anyway, hope this helps! :)

So yes, Z2 is for Zillion Zeus (not necessarily Hasbro's) and gK is Guardian Kerbeus. And gZ is Galaxy Zeus.
(Apr. 28, 2018  10:18 PM)neoshai Wrote: I really like it when people answer with, this "K1" is better than "HJ" and competitively they use "I46" often so your "RF" is pretty much worthless, it honestly makes me feel as if I ended up in another country of which I don't know the language of at all ...

I suppose that's the downside of being a casual because you just want to have some fun...
While I could understand your frustration, people often use these abbreviations when referring to beyblade parts. You wouldn't refer GB145 as Gravity Bowl 145, so why would I say Galaxy Zeus when I could just use a two-letter abbreviation instead? But I guess abbreviations for beyblade parts in general are not as descriptive in burst when compared to MFB.
People tend to use different abbreviations depending on the brand it is. For instance, if you're talking about a Hasbro part, it's the Z2 layer. For TT, it's the Zillion Zeus layer.

And make sure you NEVER, ever ever EVER, mix the two brand names. Don't ask me why, but calling it "Zillion Zeus Z2" is guaranteed to summon an angry mob. I learned that the hard way :/

Oh and the layers are the only ones that have this special naming rule, both TT and Hasbro disks and drivers have the same name, regardless of brand. But do remember to specify if a driver is Hasbro, because they're only compatible with other Hasbro layers.
(Apr. 30, 2018  12:03 AM)BladerGem Wrote: People tend to use different abbreviations depending on the brand it is. For instance, if you're talking about a Hasbro part, it's the Z2 layer. For TT, it's the Zillion Zeus layer.

Z2 is also the TT abbreviation for Zillion Zeus. That's where Hasbro seems to have got the idea to use the letter-number abbreviations for all layers.

So it's the same for both, so you would have to clearly indicate if it was Hasbro if you meant it (or TT, depending on your conversation).

(Apr. 29, 2018  1:53 PM)neoshai Wrote: I would still say Galaxy Zeus instead of gZ. And when I'd be talking about just the gZ layer, I'd say Galaxy Zeus' energy layer.
For the GB145, I actually had to look up what that part was called, I couldn't say the spin track for Virgo cuz people probably wouldn't know what part I was talking about.
Honestly for casuals like myself these 2 letter or letter nr. abbreviations are just confusing. It's not just with beyblade either, because I'm just a casual player no matter what game it is, I tend to not know every single thing about it, don't follow updates, etc so often when people talk about something specific I have to look it up.

You're free to abbreviate or not abbreviate if you want. It's just less typing and so some people prefer it. Short forms are a just a thing of human language.

I do shake my head when a person is clearly new and someone throws abbreviations with no attempt to clarify.

As I started to learn the names of the parts, it got easier for me. I still remember being excited at being able to decipher the lettery conversations, haha. But if I ever come across something that makes the process easier, I'll be sure to share it.
I have been a blader since I was 3 yeas old and man did I love my hayate hidden spirit. U wouldn't see me anywhere without it. I even slept w/ it in my hand. Too bad I lost it tho. we had some extremely good runs at least.