[Answered]  Random Bootser Pack Volumes?

Hi everyone,

been looking into the TT Random Booster packs a bit, on the https://beyblade.fandom.com/ site.

I wanted to confirm with some more experienced folks on here.

When you buy a random booster, is it a random Beyblade that is listed on the package with the possibility of the "prize" Beyblade ? 

Also the parts you get, those are random right? Not typically what you get with a stock Beyblade?

Thanks!
The first thing you said was true, about the chance of getting the prize or anything else. The second thing, about parts themselves being randomized, that is not true. If you pulled Wizard Bahamut Gen out of RBV17, you’re going to get 00E and Jolt’ with it.
(May. 14, 2020  5:37 PM)bassraven Wrote: Hi everyone,

been looking into the TT Random Booster packs a bit, on the https://beyblade.fandom.com/ site.

I wanted to confirm with some more experienced folks on here.

When you buy a random booster, is it a random Beyblade that is listed on the package with the possibility of the "prize" Beyblade ? 

Also the parts you get, those are random right? Not typically what you get with a stock Beyblade?

Thanks!
when opening a random booster, you can get 1 out of the 8 choices on the box (including the prize bey). The beyblades do not come with stock parts, they come with "random combos." You can see the combos on the back on the box.
Technically the beyblades in the random booster box except for the the prize are random. But only random compared to the actual bey the parts were released in at first. The actual non prize beys in the random booster have the parts that are given in the box.. That doesn't change. Which bey you pull is random.. The parts it comes with is not. But it won't be the stock combo of the bey as in the anime, or the anime color, except for the prize.
Ah okay that makes more sense. Do any of you find the parts better or worse that come in these packs?
(May. 18, 2020  10:50 PM)bassraven Wrote: Ah okay that makes more sense. Do any of you find the parts better or worse that come in these packs?

It can vary from very bad to very good. Dead hades from vol. 15 (I think. It’s the one with Cosmo Valkyrie) has a really good combo. Or you can get collectible items like Valkyrie from the random booster with beat kukulcan that has bad parts. But, again has collectible parts. Sorry if I confused you.
(May. 18, 2020  10:53 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(May. 18, 2020  10:50 PM)bassraven Wrote: Ah okay that makes more sense. Do any of you find the parts better or worse that come in these packs?

It can vary from very bad to very good. Dead hades from vol. 15 (I think. It’s the one with Cosmo Valkyrie) has a really good combo. Or you can get collectible items like Valkyrie from the random booster with beat kukulcan that has bad parts. But, again has collectible parts. Sorry if I confused you.

No that makes sense. Thank you everyone for your input. 

Any suggestions on booster backs that have some nice win win situation parts even without the prize Bey?
(Jul. 29, 2020  4:33 PM)bassraven Wrote:
(May. 18, 2020  10:53 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: It can vary from very bad to very good. Dead hades from vol. 15 (I think. It’s the one with Cosmo Valkyrie) has a really good combo. Or you can get collectible items like Valkyrie from the random booster with beat kukulcan that has bad parts. But, again has collectible parts. Sorry if I confused you.

No that makes sense. Thank you everyone for your input. 

Any suggestions on booster backs that have some nice win win situation parts even without the prize Bey?

My suggestions would be Tact longinus and Cosmo Valkyrie for competitive and Burn Phoenix for collection purposes. Also, there are some websites that sell confirmed prize beys and random booster beys.
(Jul. 29, 2020  5:05 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2020  4:33 PM)bassraven Wrote: No that makes sense. Thank you everyone for your input. 

My suggestions would be Tact longinus and Cosmo Valkyrie for competitive and Burn Phoenix for collection purposes. Also, there are some websites that sell confirmed prize beys and random booster beys.

Cool thank you for the suggestion. Will look into those.