[Answered]  RLC gachapon in Japan

Hello,

I plan to make a trip to Namba next month and I haven't gotten my hands on any of the RLC yet. Does anyone know if the gachapon machines in Bic Camer per se, will have the RLCs like tN and gK? If not, where else can I find them? Other places that I'll be looking out for are Toys R Us and denden town for anime goods.

Thanks in advance
(Nov. 01, 2017  4:07 PM)BH145WD Wrote: Hello,

I plan to make a trip to Namba next month and I haven't gotten my hands on any of the RLC yet. Does anyone know if the gachapon machines in Bic Camer per se, will have the RLCs like tN and gK? If not, where else can I find them? Other places that I'll be looking out for are Toys R Us and denden town for anime goods.

Thanks in advance

They only usually have the current RLC, which is Nemisis
I’m assuming RLC stands for random layer collection?
(Nov. 02, 2017  11:48 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2017  4:07 PM)BH145WD Wrote: Hello,

Thanks in advance

They only usually have the current RLC, which is Nemisis

Okay, and I'll take it that you're indirectly answering my Questions as a yes. Thank you
I got back from Japan a month ago and even then they didn't have any of the gK RLC sadly but tN is everywhere! Got super lucky and found the gK layer in a mandarake so maybe you'll get lucky too Smile