[Answered]  Questions about Beyblade Burst Stats

To start this off, I know that the Beyblade stats are normally incorrect but I still wonder about some parts of them.

1. What does the Burst Stat mean?
2. Does it mean that the Beyblade has higher Burst resistance or, that it is more likely to burst the other top?
3. How does this differ from plain Attack or Defense?
4. Finally what does Agility mean? I wonder because O2 moves better than V2 but, V2 has better Agility?

Thanks!
I’m assuming the brust stat is how frequently it can burst another beyblade, Agility most likely means the beyblade’s speed.
Thank you!
Do you have any ideas about number 3?
I'm going to answer all I know.
1. The burst stat is how often they burst opponents.
2. More likely to burst opponents.
3. Attack is how often you hit another bey, and Defence is how much you can get hit without bursting.
4. Agility is how much a bey moves around the stadium, and stamina is how much energy the bey has.

Hoped I helped!!
Thank you @[Brainofcthulu] and @[SUGOI-KONICHEWA]
I will mark this as Answered.
(Nov. 24, 2017  5:56 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Thank you @[Brainofcthulu] and @[SUGOI-KONICHEWA]

Attack is how much damage it does to opponents when it hits. Defense is how much it resists when hit. Stamina is how long it spins undisturbed. Weight is how much it weighs. Agility is how fast it is. Burst is how much it bursts.
(Nov. 24, 2017  5:56 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Thank you @[Brainofcthulu] and @[SUGOI-KONICHEWA]

No problem!
Btw I just looked at my box. The burst stat is how good is the bey at bursting others