[Answered]  Putting together Metor L Drago

Can someone help me with putting together a metor L Drago beyblade. I am new to putting together the metal series ones but i know how to put together the burst ones
Take the energy ring on the fusion wheel then take the spin track and put it under the fusion wheel. When you done that take the face bolt and tighten it. Finally put the performance tip on the bottom.
It will look like this

Facebolt
Energy ring
Fusion wheel
Spin track
Performance tip
Alright thanks but the face bolts the problem i don't know how to use it to tighten the spin track or the face bolt i know u have to keep going till u hear a click but no matter how much i turn it i hear no click
(Jun. 13, 2017  1:57 AM)Kirpit102896 Wrote: Alright thanks but the face bolts the problem i don't know how to use it to tighten the spin track or the face bolt i know u have to keep going till u hear a click but no matter how much i turn it i hear no click

No, fully avoid clicks. That's beyblade burst. If ur facebolt clicks then it's most likely that the bottom half could break on the bolt.
So how do i know the spin track is on then when i am putting it in
(Jun. 13, 2017  2:25 AM)Kirpit102896 Wrote: So how do i know the spin track is on then when i am putting it in

Just align the notches of the Wheel with the 'handles' of the Track. The whole process is really natural, so if something seems to be forcing against you, you are not doing something properly.
But allining them isn't easy it's so hard to do even with the face bolt
(Jun. 13, 2017  3:20 AM)Kirpit102896 Wrote: But allining them isn't easy it's so hard to do even with the face bolt

Hm it should not be. You are sure that you bought a legitimate Beyblade, not a fake? 

Wow I remembered that I made this video eight years ago and somehow it is the video with the most views, on that subject: 

Yeah it's a real one

It's metor L Drago

Ok i get how to tighten the face bolt but how do i get the face bolt to tighten the problem is the spin track getting it to stay in place

Ok i get how to put it together now but i don't have the performance tip so i won't be able to launch it tilll i get it well i can but it will just go crazy and slide into the pocket
Have you looked at my video at all? You just use the Tool to assemble the Bottom to the Track.
Yeah i got it my beyblade is all together but i got sent the wrong performance tip but thanks for ur help i am just gonna have to find another performance tip for el drago since they sent me the wrong one
(Jun. 13, 2017  3:19 PM)Kirpit102896 Wrote: Yeah i got it my beyblade is all together but i got sent the wrong performance tip but thanks for ur help i am just gonna have to find another performance tip for el drago since they sent me the wrong one

put up a picture
Don't know how

From my phone

I will do it from my phone though

Computer not phone

nope don't know how to post a picture
(Jun. 14, 2017  1:54 AM)Kirpit102896 Wrote: Don't know how

From my phone

I will do it from my phone though

Computer not phone

nope don't know how to post a picture

upload to imgur and post the link
Hm, not certain that this is not a fake Beyblade, and damn, I never thought anybody would ever succeed in assembling a Bottom onto a Track the totally wrong way, wow. Are you sure you watched my video without doing anything else simultaneously?
looks pretty fake as that is meteo l drago rush and it was only sold in sets. how much did it cost?