[Answered]  Plastic-gen experts, please come out!!!

The issue is about the ordinary tiny launchers who were featured in the regular Takara and Hasbro releases. They have no power, dragon winder can't do the miracle to make them strong (and it's the longest ripcord of Plastics generation!). I see beytubers doing awesome launches with (apparently) same launchers i have. They are new, so i can't even blame the heavy use. Heeeeeelp!!!
@[Howaitonekon], I guess you might be able to help?
you need better launchers than those

(Aug. 09, 2018  4:09 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: The issue is about the ordinary tiny launchers who were featured in the regular Takara and Hasbro releases. They have no power, dragon winder can't do the miracle to make them strong (and it's the longest ripcord of Plastics generation!). I see beytubers doing awesome launches with (apparently) same launchers i have. They are new, so i can't even blame the heavy use. Heeeeeelp!!!

Try RC launchers
(Aug. 09, 2018  7:24 PM)DRAGOG Wrote: you need better launchers than those

(Aug. 09, 2018  4:09 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: The issue is about the ordinary tiny launchers who were featured in the regular Takara and Hasbro releases. They have no power, dragon winder can't do the miracle to make them strong (and it's the longest ripcord of Plastics generation!). I see beytubers doing awesome launches with (apparently) same launchers i have. They are new, so i can't even blame the heavy use. Heeeeeelp!!!

Try RC launchers

You mean remote control ones? I saw you can use it also as a traditional launcher with a ripcord, but is it allowed in official tournaments?
I'd suggest posting to this thread or looking through it you'll probably find the answer there
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Plastic...d?page=259

but tbh it may be defective launchers,

or the issue just might be yourself (no offence)

me and my friend pull of some sweet rips from them.

the launchers are generally quite powerful, even more so than the burst launchers, I've modded some plastic ez launchers with burst prongs and they are the most powerful launchers I have albeit illegal but I have nearly all the launchers for burst including the swords and lr launchers
(Aug. 09, 2018  9:54 PM)Morsoe Wrote: I'd suggest posting to this thread or looking through it you'll probably find the answer there
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Plastic...d?page=259

but tbh it may be defective launchers,

or the issue just might be yourself (no offence)

me and my friend pull of some sweet rips from them.

the launchers are generally quite powerful, even more so than the burst launchers, I've modded some plastic ez launchers with burst prongs and they are the most powerful launchers I have albeit illegal but I have nearly all the launchers for burst including the swords and lr launchers

I'm not offended hahaha!!! Btw, do you know if the ripcords included with the Hasbro electronic Dragoons are dragon winders and if those are allowed in wbo tournaments?
Ps my set--up is composed by a tiny right launcher and a Takara transparent light blue EZ Grip
(Aug. 09, 2018  10:07 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Btw, do you know if the ripcords included with the Hasbro electronic Dragoons are dragon winders and if those are allowed in wbo tournaments?
The ripcords included with the electronic Dragoon/Driger/Dranzer launchers are just regular dragon ripcords. These are of course allowed in PLA format tournament.

This is my setup and it's basically everything I need for a powerful and proper launch:

[Image: dscf1015.jpg]

EZ Grips are just the most comfortable launcher grips, a Metal Trigger will add enough (noticeable!) weight to the whole setup, Rubber Grips are a good support as well.
And yeah: I would put some money into this kind of launcher setup, it feels great and the launcher is your most used part. You just need the EZ Grip and the accessories, they won't wear down, and the EZ Launchers themselves can be replaced.

[Image: dscf1016.jpg]

You don't need anything else to launch properly. Grips like Hasbro's Target Light launcher are less comfortable, same with older Takara grips. The electronic launchers are the worst in my opinion... Dragon ripcords get stuck under the display area and they are just weird and bulky.

If you're referring to BeyTubers like johnflippride with his crazy launches: As much as I love his videos, most of his content is staged and just edited. And I don't want to know how many launchers he has broken during these battles. You would never need such launch power in competitive matches, unless you intend to break something, lol.

Hope this helps Wink
Hi Stefan! You definitely helped me out with your confirm, infact i bought 2 rare electronic Dragoons a few days ago for the ripcords and the left spin launchers (i mean, they are featured in the packages. Nice extras!) and that's awesome i'll be allowed in tournaments with dragon winders. Great set-up of grips though!