[Answered]  Need help with beylogger

I know im a few years late but i just got a beyblade burst starter from theportal0 on ebay(listing name just in case unreliable), and when i tried to connect the beylogger to my phone i got a message that translated to "Could not recognize bay logger.  Please make sure that you have not connected any equipment other than the bay logger, that the bay logger is turned on, and that the volume is set to maximum, then change the following settings and try a few times." I checked off the boxes it asked me to, but it still wont work. Any suggestions????

Also: my app wont let me scan codes. It just opens the camera for a split second and logs out
Might have something to do with my phone. I dont think its compatible. Anyone know when they do updates to the app?
(Jul. 28, 2020  5:15 AM)codestar_offic Wrote: I know im a few years late but i just got a beyblade burst starter from theportal0 on ebay(listing name just in case unreliable), and when i tried to connect the beylogger to my phone i got a message that translated to "Could not recognize bay logger.  Please make sure that you have not connected any equipment other than the bay logger, that the bay logger is turned on, and that the volume is set to maximum, then change the following settings and try a few times." I checked off the boxes it asked me to, but it still wont work. Any suggestions????

Also: my app wont let me scan codes. It just opens the camera for a split second and logs out

You can use Beylogger and Beyblade Burst App on only these Phones.
If your phone isn't on this list. It doesn't allow
 https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/howto#spList
(Jul. 30, 2020  10:18 PM)marutti Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2020  5:15 AM)codestar_offic Wrote: I know im a few years late but i just got a beyblade burst starter from theportal0 on ebay(listing name just in case unreliable), and when i tried to connect the beylogger to my phone i got a message that translated to "Could not recognize bay logger.  Please make sure that you have not connected any equipment other than the bay logger, that the bay logger is turned on, and that the volume is set to maximum, then change the following settings and try a few times." I checked off the boxes it asked me to, but it still wont work. Any suggestions????

You can use Beylogger and Beyblade Burst App on only these Phones.
If your phone isn't on this list. It doesn't allow
 https://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/howto#spList
Thanks