[Answered]  Midfake Lightning L-drago

I am sorry bro Unhappy
The launcher has a 2009 Takara tomy copyright symbol on it though which is certainly interesting
but mfb came out in 2010
(Jan. 04, 2021  7:55 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: but mfb came out in 2010

Usually companies get the copyright a year or so before releasing things, but I guess whoever made this could have just put that on there just as easily as they copied the TT logo on the box. I have observed some things on my beys and might start another thread to spread this info.
so it was released before it came out
(Jan. 04, 2021  8:11 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: so it was released before it came out

Well TT probably copyrighted it before release so no one could steal it and beat them to it, but it seems this fake company is just strait up ignoring it and is probably producing these illegally.
I know they are porbably chinese and need to be reported to the cops
(Jan. 04, 2021  8:16 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I know they are porbably chinese and need to be reported to the cops
Indeed
(Jan. 04, 2021  8:16 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I know they are porbably chinese and need to be reported to the cops

What would the police do?
(Jan. 04, 2021  8:36 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

What would the police do?

Unfortunately probably nothing since they’re probably made and based in China. It’s how they’ve gotten away with it this long. It’s difficult to enforce copyright laws sometimes unfortunately.
the police would make them stop
(Jan. 04, 2021  8:53 PM)Spriggan87 Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  8:36 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: What would the police do?

Unfortunately probably nothing since they’re probably made and based in China. It’s how they’ve gotten away with it this long. It’s difficult to enforce copyright laws sometimes unfortunately.

Hold up don't throw away your midfakes if it's not too late. There is no reason to.
(Jan. 05, 2021  5:10 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  8:53 PM)Spriggan87 Wrote: Unfortunately probably nothing since they’re probably made and based in China. It’s how they’ve gotten away with it this long. It’s difficult to enforce copyright laws sometimes unfortunately.

Hold up don't throw away your midfakes if it's not too late. There is no reason to.

There is always lead.

(Jan. 05, 2021  1:21 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: the police would make them stop

Care to explain how?
they would say make another fake bey and your in jail for life
(Jan. 07, 2021  3:34 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  5:10 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Hold up don't throw away your midfakes if it's not too late. There is no reason to.

There is always lead.
You know what? I'm done arguing. If you want why just go to the wholesale beyblade quality theory thread and see my post there.
(Jan. 07, 2021  4:46 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2021  3:34 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: There is always lead.
You know what? I'm done arguing. If you want why just go to the wholesale beyblade quality theory thread and see my post there.

I know there’s some amount of lead in you’re TT/Hasbro testing, however these mid-fakes also have lead in the metal.
(Jan. 07, 2021  4:48 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2021  4:46 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: You know what? I'm done arguing. If you want why just go to the wholesale beyblade quality theory thread and see my post there.

I know there’s some amount of lead in you’re TT/Hasbro testing, however these mid-fakes also have lead in the metal.

I'm telling you if TT/hasbro does as well and they don't have any problems then midfakes are fine!