[Answered]  Metal bit chip?

Hi, I was wondering if the Mekki (Black-Plated) Dragoon S comes with a metal bit chip. Does it come with one? Or is the bit chip just painted Silver for whatever reason?

I was curious about this when I went on Buyee to look for some Plastic Gen Beyblades and saw that recolor with a seemingly metal bit chip.

If the answer is no, could you tell me some plastic gen releases that do come with metal bit chips? I'll be sure to keep an eye out for them once I know.
(Apr. 11, 2023  9:44 PM)R-Blazer Wrote: Hi, I was wondering if the Mekki (Black-Plated) Dragoon S comes with a metal bit chip. Does it come with one? Or is the bit chip just painted Silver for whatever reason?

I was curious about this when I went on Buyee to look for some Plastic Gen Beyblades and saw that recolor with a seemingly metal bit chip.

If the answer is no, could you tell me some plastic gen releases that do come with metal bit chips? I'll be sure to keep an eye out for them once I know.

no the gunmetal dragoon S does not come with a metal bit chip. The mbc is one of the rarest beyblade parts in existence with only around 10-20 being found in the wild and they will set you back a good 500-1k usd. They were given out as tournament prizes in 1999. There are power spirit bit chips which have metal in them but aren't which came in figure packs as well as a clear dragoon S starter which are a bit more obtainable