[Answered]  Metal God Chip(A2) compatibility

So eventually I'll get it together and not have to ask so many things XD but for now...!

I just got my metal chips and while I have more beys in route(alter C, K deathscyther, L spriggan, etc) I'm noticing that N Longinius cant really change its god chip from what I can see to insert one, is it just not capable or is there a mold specifically for it? What about the 3 above I named?
(Jan. 07, 2018  1:29 AM)AkiraKei13 Wrote: So eventually I'll get it together and not have to ask so many things XD but for now...!

I just got my metal chips and while I have more beys in route(alter C, K deathscyther, L spriggan, etc) I'm noticing that N Longinius cant really change its god chip from what I can see to insert one, is it just not capable or is there a mold specifically for it? What about the 3 above I named?

Only Alter Chronos and Killer Deathscyther can change Chips. nL and lS have a permanent God Chip.
;_; Awww that makes me sad cause I really dig nL but at least kD can use it! Thank you for the info!
(Jan. 07, 2018  1:54 AM)AkiraKei13 Wrote: ;_; Awww that makes me sad cause I really dig nL but at least kD can use it! Thank you for the info!

lS has a built in metal god chip.
I just now saw this and that is AWESOME!
(Jan. 07, 2018  1:29 AM)AkiraKei13 Wrote: So eventually I'll get it together and not have to ask so many things XD but for now...!

kD (at least the layer) is trash
Thats your opinion and has absolutely nothing to do with the topic. Please take your negativity elsewhere n_n thank you.
(Jan. 21, 2018  6:56 AM)AkiraKei13 Wrote: Thats your opinion and has absolutely nothing to do with the topic. Please take your negativity elsewhere n_n thank you.

What they said is true but I agree with what you said.
The layer is bad, but it's driver isnt bad, lS.7M.Hn is a nice combo with yor beys.
Has nothing to do with your post but I saw so many hate in here.