[Answered]  Metal Bit protector?

[Image: 16iwpau.jpg] 

If you look at the far right Dragoon MSUV beyblade, you'd notice that the bit protector isn't an ordinary one, the bit beast symbol looks like metal. Anyone know exactly what it is? Where to get one if possible? Is there one for Dranzer?
(Jul. 10, 2017  10:53 AM)Hell Kaiser Wrote: [Image: 16iwpau.jpg] 

If you look at the far right Dragoon MSUV beyblade, you'd notice that the bit protector isn't an ordinary one, the bit beast symbol looks like metal. Anyone know exactly what it is? Where to get one if possible? Is there one for Dranzer?

I think they just coloured the motif silver. It's defo custom since a black msuv doesn't exist, a black ms does tho. All Ik is that it's the work of a pro.
Yeah, it's definitely a custom of some kind. There is no metal Bit Protector.
Yall mean like they just took a sharpie or spray painted the bit protector?

Any ideas how to get a custom beyblade? I seen people with black dranzer beyblades that arent suppose to be black and I dont understand how they get them
(Jul. 11, 2017  7:13 AM)Hell Kaiser Wrote: Yall mean like they just took a sharpie or spray painted the bit protector?

Any ideas how to get a custom beyblade? I seen people with black dranzer beyblades that arent suppose to be black and I dont understand how they get them

You have to buy the normal release and paint it. However to get it looking good you'd need an airbrush or at least spray cans.