[Answered]  Mall of Toys

Is Mall of Toys an okay place to buy Beyblade X products? I know that Premier Beyblade is currently sold out and Ever-Wish is overcharging for delivery in America. Does anyone know of any good promo-codes for it too?
I don't know any promo codes but MallofToys is legit
(May. 28, 2024  8:41 PM)MMMP Wrote: I don't know any promo codes but MallofToys is legit

Cool, thank you very much.
(May. 28, 2024  8:39 PM)Crim Wrote: Is Mall of Toys an okay place to buy Beyblade X products? I know that Premier Beyblade is currently sold out and Ever-Wish is overcharging for delivery in America. Does anyone know of any good promo-codes for it too?

been using malloftoys since about 2020 or 2021 and only have good things to say, I personally think it's the best place to get them beys.
It should be noted that Mall of Toys has some... Shady history.

First off they're known to have absolutely garbage customer service. Secondly they've lied about pre order shipping and about having product before they actually do. Third and most damning is the fact that they have a history of doxxing users. Several times have they posted on social media showing off shipping labels saying "look our stuff is shipping" while not obfuscating any addresses or names on the labels.

There are also a few very diehard backers of MoT that will try to refute these claims I'm sure, but. You have been informed.
(May. 29, 2024  1:00 PM)fabelavalon Wrote: It should be noted that Mall of Toys has some... Shady history.

First off they're known to have absolutely garbage customer service. Secondly they've lied about pre order shipping and about having product before they actually do. Third and most damning is the fact that they have a history of doxxing users. Several times have they posted on social media showing off shipping labels saying "look our stuff is shipping" while not obfuscating any addresses or names on the labels.

There are also a few very diehard backers of MoT that will try to refute these claims I'm sure, but. You have been informed.

Thank ya, that’s real good information to know.
(May. 29, 2024  1:00 PM)fabelavalon Wrote: It should be noted that Mall of Toys has some... Shady history.

Oh shoot I didn't know that! Thanks for the information!
yup, Mall of toys is legit. I have been buying beyblades from them since a long time. I currently got https://malloftoys.com/products/beyblade...owl-9-80gn from them