[Answered]  Main Differences Between 1S and 1D?

So I have 2 copies of 1D, and none of 1S. It seems like with the combo Tempest Dragon (I know, Dragon and not anything heavier *sighs*) 00Proof Xtend+ 1D, it loses stamina quite quickly as compared to Tempest Dragon Xtend+ 2S or Tempest Dragon Xtend+ 2B. Both of the combos, especially the latter, don't have enough LAD to outclass combos like Lord Spriggan 0Cross Xtend+, so I moved to 00Proof with 1D to fix the problem against opposite-spin combos, but I was wondering if there are any major differences between 1D and 1S that would be big enough for me to make an urgent change in the combo?
(Jun. 05, 2021  2:09 PM)ZephyrDraco Wrote: So I have 2 copies of 1D, and none of 1S. It seems like with the combo Tempest Dragon (I know, Dragon and not anything heavier *sighs*) 00Proof Xtend+ 1D, it loses stamina quite quickly as compared to Tempest Dragon Xtend+ 2S or Tempest Dragon Xtend+ 2B. Both of the combos, especially the latter, don't have enough LAD to outclass combos like Lord Spriggan 0Cross Xtend+, so I moved to 00Proof with 1D to fix the problem against opposite-spin combos, but I was wondering if there are any major differences between 1D and 1S that would be big enough for me to make an urgent change in the combo?

1d is probably the worst chassis. 1s is by far heavier (by a big margin) and you can make heavier disc combinations than double chassis (wheel+1s or Giga+1s) but double chassis usually have better burst resistance. so yeah, I'd definitely would switch out 1d and put in 1s.
the proof frame is also not needed as it is too close to the ground not helping LAD even though it seems it would as it is flat and smooth on the bottom.
1S = more Outward Weight Distribution
1D = more Inward Weight Distribution
(Jun. 05, 2021  2:18 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2021  2:09 PM)ZephyrDraco Wrote: So I have 2 copies of 1D, and none of 1S. It seems like with the combo Tempest Dragon (I know, Dragon and not anything heavier *sighs*) 00Proof Xtend+ 1D, it loses stamina quite quickly as compared to Tempest Dragon Xtend+ 2S or Tempest Dragon Xtend+ 2B. Both of the combos, especially the latter, don't have enough LAD to outclass combos like Lord Spriggan 0Cross Xtend+, so I moved to 00Proof with 1D to fix the problem against opposite-spin combos, but I was wondering if there are any major differences between 1D and 1S that would be big enough for me to make an urgent change in the combo?

1d is probably the worst chassis. 1s is by far heavier (by a big margin) and you can make heavier disc combinations than double chassis (wheel+1s or Giga+1s) but double chassis usually have better burst resistance. so yeah, I'd definitely would switch out 1d and put in 1s.

Ok, thanks, I've been thinking about getting Glide Ragnaruk, but I wasn't totally sure. Thanks for the advice!

(Jun. 05, 2021  3:51 PM)Beybladedb Wrote: the proof frame is also not needed as it is too close to the ground not helping LAD even though it seems it would as it is flat and smooth on the bottom.

Okay, I'll test that out, thanks for the suggestion!