[Answered]  MFB BB-10 Similar to Burst Stadium

So I like both generations but since Burst is more popular and there are more tournaments. I'm getting a stadium for Burst and I was wondering if it gave an accurate depiction of the MFB BB-10 Stadium?
(May. 16, 2017  12:40 PM)darkelf Wrote: So I like both generations but since Burst is more popular and there are more tournaments. I'm getting a stadium for Burst and I was wondering if it gave an accurate depiction of the MFB BB-10 Stadium?

The only difference that I have noticed between the Burst standard type stadium and the BB-10, is that the actual bowl (or slope) of the stadium is a little more flat, but not by to much.  I have used MFB in the Burst stadium, and they play just fine.  And on an aesthetic scale, the Burst standard type just looks cooler and fancier (It also feels sturdier in my opinion).  And like you said,  Burst is the new big thing in Beyblade.  Getting the Burst stadium is smart,  but if you could some time down the road, I would recommend getting a BB-10.  It is a very iconic stadium and a great thing to have in Beyblade.

(This is really a response if you don't have a BB-10 already)
Exits are supposed to be similar, but the cover is bound to make battles slightly different in that regard.