[Answered]  Loose hms launcher

My hms launcher grips very loosely onto my dragoon ms, is there a solution to this?
try push HMS launcher clips inwards or replace the clips - just unscrew the bottom and replace the clip from another launcher that actually fits well.
(Jun. 15, 2017  1:02 AM)SwitchBladr Wrote: try push HMS launcher clips inwards or replace the clips - just unscrew the bottom and replace the clip from another launcher that actually fits well.

Hmmn, I'll try it out thanks, btw I don't know you know, but if anyone does what would cause the bit protector to attach loosely if that is the problem rather than the launcher clips?
(Jun. 15, 2017  4:14 AM)Beyblade Beyond Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2017  1:02 AM)SwitchBladr Wrote: try push HMS launcher clips inwards or replace the clips - just unscrew the bottom and replace the clip from another launcher that actually fits well.

Hmmn, I'll try it out thanks, btw I don't know you know, but if anyone does what would cause the bit protector to attach loosely if that is the problem rather than the launcher clips?

Where are you based? 

Do you have any spare HMS launchers where you can test it out?

another possibility is that the HMS blade is one brand (say Sono-Kong) and the launcher is a Hasbro. Sono-Kong items are a little smaller hence the looseness possibility.
(Jun. 16, 2017  10:53 AM)SwitchBladr Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2017  4:14 AM)Beyblade Beyond Wrote: Hmmn, I'll try it out thanks, btw I don't know you know, but if anyone does what would cause the bit protector to attach loosely if that is the problem rather than the launcher clips?

Where are you based? 

Do you have any spare HMS launchers where you can test it out?

another possibility is that the HMS blade is one brand (say Sono-Kong) and the launcher is a Hasbro. Sono-Kong items are a little smaller hence the looseness possibility.
Canada, and I do, but I'm pretty certain that the emblem is the problem because the launcher will clip onto Dranzer and driger ms fine, but it's loose on Dragoon & all are Takara so it's confusing because I don't see anything wrong with the molds for both the launchers and the blade.
maybe its just the mould
Oh well cant really do anything about it I guess
(Jun. 17, 2017  4:04 AM)SwitchBladr Wrote: maybe its just the mould
Oh well cant really do anything about it I guess

Yeah I guess so, real bummer considering what it costed, but thank you anyhow
Just buy a replacement, and sell your old one or mix/match the parts
Google would help.