[Answered]  Long ripcord/winders

Are Plastic gen extended ripcords legal in MFB tourneys, like the one Tyson uses in the anime?
No illegal modification are illegal and you cannot use accessories from other generations
Well since you can use MFB Takara rip cords with Plastics I wouldn't see why you couldn't use something like a neo winder with MFB launchers. Though if you plan to put 2 rip cords together to make one long one that's not allowed.
(May. 24, 2017  11:01 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: Well since you can use MFB Takara rip cords with Plastics I wouldn't see why you couldn't use something like a neo winder with MFB launchers.  Though if you plan to put 2 rip cords together to make one long one that's not allowed.

I don't think that was ever confirmed to be legal but @[Kei] can you confirm?
I was at a plastics tourney and MFB cords were allowed, Neo winder is just a bit longer, it's not like it gives one an unfair advantage considering how OP string launchers are in MFB.  If it's illegal then I'm honestly mind blown. (Unless the cord doesn't fit properly because it is a bit thicker if I remember in that case it makes sense if it's illegal, haven't really tried putting it into an MFB light launcher because of what I said before).
I know that light launcher from hasbro fully compatible with the Dragoon Ripcord from Bakuten shoot but cross gen is not allowed. I have already ask that question 1 or 2 years ago to @[Kai-V]
I think it might be something we've never explicitly allowed in the rules. But considering they use the same teeth and work perfectly with each other, and considering the Hasbro winders for MFB were the same as the plastics ones (if I remember correctly?), I think they should be officially legal, personally.

@[Kai-V] @[Angry Face] @[~Mana~], what do you guys think? We probably should add clarification to the rulebooks either way.

But to answer IcyNano's question, obviously, using any winder that's modified to be longer than it normally is (like the one Tyson uses in the anime) would be considered illegal in any generation. The question now is just clarifying the legality of using the regular Plastics winders with the compatible first Light Launchers in MFB and vice-versa.
Yeah, we could do with the clarification. I have nothing against it either; I've always used a Long Dragon Winder with MFB Light Launchers anyway, and they're totally compatible so I don't see why not.
Actually, that was exactly my question. I just got a long dragoon ripcord and I was wondering if I could use it in MFB, and now I know. Thx!