[Answered]  Let go launcher handle or not?

Many people here talk about broken String launchers. None of my string launchers broke yet. That's why I ask myself if the launch technique has impact on the chance of breaking.

Many people hold the string handle lose and let it go at the end of the launch. They say it would kill the launcher if you rip hard till the end.

Well, I do not feel comfortable letting it go. It bounces in every direction and I could imagine it's not good for the wind-up mechanism. So I simply hold the handle till the string wont go further out.

So my question: which technique is recommended officially? What does the instructions say? (I cant read japanese).
You need to let go. It is terribly stressful on the mechanisms to keep holding it. Plus it makes your launch a lot worse.
that true........( gotta passs the letter limit)
This is only a one off anecdote that doesn't have a large amount of evidence. But personally I pinch my launcher string handle between my index and thumb and let it slide out from between my fingers when it reaches the end of its length. I have not had any breakage issues and i have put this launcher (probably) through several hundred launches.
TT recommends letting it go. I think they recommend this mainly because of the stress it puts on the string, it might rip the handle off the string, and because it might pull on the gears in a weird way. I personally prefer letting go because I can get a more powerful launch when I have more back swing (like tennis or baseball) and I tend to launch out of the stadium because I pull the launcher out of the way when it hits the limit.
I believe it is very hard for you to awaken your cho-Z valkyrie if you don't use the pull-and-release launch method.

My experience is pull-and-release method gives about 50% more launcher power than pull-and-hold.
Alright, thank You, so it seems to be clear that pulling and letting go the handle is the best way to launch. And if TT recommends it, I will do it this way, too.