[Answered]  Legend Spriggan, Right or Left spin which is better?

Tried finding a existing thread but lS is brought up in a LOT of topics so it got lost in the sauce if it did.

I remember reading somewhere that R spin is for upper attack and L spin is for a downward force of some sort, is that correct? And performance wise does lS perform better in one direction versus the other and if so what is the difference?
lS has upper in right smash in left. And it seems to burst more often in left spin mode.
(Jan. 24, 2018  5:11 PM)AkiraKei13 Wrote: Tried finding a existing thread but lS is brought up in a LOT of topics so it got lost in the sauce if it did.

I remember reading somewhere that R spin is for upper attack and L spin is for a downward force of some sort, is that correct? And performance wise does lS perform better in one direction versus the other and if so what is the difference?

I have been using lS for quite some time and can say Right spin is better than Left spin because Left spin is a smash attack which basically cause lS to also burst on impact
Right Spin is better, though I have never seen any observable Upper Attack when using it and considering it's horrible without momentum, I think the blades are too thick for Upper Attack and that it instead creates Spike Attack.
(Jan. 24, 2018  7:42 PM)kamelkmal002 Wrote: lS has upper in right smash in left

lS in left is useless, even the fake stats says that left spin lS has less burst resistance than right spin.
Right spin. Left has too much recoil and bursts easily.