[Answered]  Launcher angles and special launches

in the anime you can tilt you launcher for more power and you know like throw it around but if you did that in real life would it work?????
(Mar. 21, 2021  1:24 PM)SSJBDoku Wrote: in the anime you can tilt you launcher for more power and you know like throw it around but if you did that in real life would it work?????

Throwing it around won't do anything good but tilted launches work well for attack combos. They're called sliding shoots and make the bey move in a flower pattern which is beneficial for attack types.
Ok thanks for telling me so i change it to answered now right

but uhhhh how do you change it to answered
(Mar. 21, 2021  1:24 PM)SSJBDoku Wrote: in the anime you can tilt you launcher for more power and you know like throw it around but if you did that in real life would it work?????

If you tilt your launcher with an bey with rubber on the driver, then you can change the trajectory.
(Mar. 21, 2021  2:49 PM)USN Wrote:

If you tilt your launcher with an bey with rubber on the driver, then you can change the trajectory.

OH WOW THATS SO COOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! i never knew that i'll have to give it a try

(btw not using sarcasim generally did not know that thanks for telling me)
(Mar. 21, 2021  2:52 PM)SSJBDoku Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2021  2:49 PM)USN Wrote: If you tilt your launcher with an bey with rubber on the driver, then you can change the trajectory.

OH WOW THATS SO COOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! i never knew that i'll have to give it a try

(btw not using sarcasim generally did not know that thanks for telling me)
Sure! Honestly my favorite is victory Valkyries rush launch. It's because the rubber generates more friction then plastic so if you launch it sideways it will rotate on the sideways axis.
So coool!!!