[Answered]  Launcher Preference? Which is better?

I have a tiny question. Which is a better launcher, the key launcher or the string launcher? I just want to know which is better for power.
(Jul. 26, 2017  12:54 PM)Jay .D Wrote: I have a tiny question. Which is a better launcher, the key launcher or the string launcher? I just want to know which is better for power.

I think its the string launcher, but im a little biased since ive never heard of a 'Key Launcher'

(Jul. 26, 2017  2:31 PM)Blader ZK7 Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2017  12:54 PM)Jay .D Wrote: I have a tiny question. Which is a better launcher, the key launcher or the string launcher? I just want to know which is better for power.

I think its the string launcher, but im a little biased since ive never heard of a 'Key Launcher'

In burst, the best launcher i think is the sword launcher, but string is OP too.
I prefer the long winder set with a grip...
(Jul. 26, 2017  2:31 PM)Blader ZK7 Wrote:

(Jul. 26, 2017  2:31 PM)Blader ZK7 Wrote: I think its the string launcher, but im a little biased since ive never heard of a 'Key Launcher'

In burst, the best launcher i think is the sword launcher, but string is OP too.

Sword Launcher is akward and earlier versions broke a lot. Long winder is best for now.
I guess it's really down to preference ... I like the long winder as i said earlier and also the sword launcher... but string launcher somehow I can't really get a strong launch ....
Long winder. Sword launchers teeth are too close together
String Launcher with Grip and Beylogger
(Jul. 27, 2017  9:22 PM)Zakflame110 Wrote: what the hell is a key launcher

Karabiner grip

(Jul. 26, 2017  2:31 PM)Blader ZK7 Wrote:

(Jul. 26, 2017  2:31 PM)Blader ZK7 Wrote: I think its the string launcher, but im a little biased since ive never heard of a 'Key Launcher'
Think he was referring to the Karabiner Grip
In my opinion, it really depends on what your play style is, what stadium you're using, and other factors. If you try to pick the appropriate one, you should come out with a victory. (Oh, and for the people who don't know, a key launcher is a ripcord launcher.)

For power, though, that's a whole different game. I use the sword launcher currently for controlled shots, it being the only one with a grip I own right now. But, I personally use the long winder for power. The sword launcher (FOR ME) sometimes shoots out with a faulty spin, so if I am being careful with spin and not direction, I'll use the long winder. But if I go with no spin caution and more direction caution, I'll use a sword launcher.

Oh, and Dragonic, it's not Karabiner, it's Carabiner. Just saying for future reference.
(Jul. 31, 2017  10:06 PM)Ion_Discharge Wrote: In my opinion, it really depends on what your play style is, what stadium you're using, and other factors. If you try to pick the appropriate one, you should come out with a victory. (Oh, and for the people who don't know, a key launcher is a ripcord launcher.)

For power, though, that's a whole different game. I use the sword launcher currently for controlled shots, it being the only one with a grip I own right now. But, I personally use the long winder for power. The sword launcher (FOR ME) sometimes shoots out with a faulty spin, so if I am being careful with spin and not direction, I'll use the long winder. But if I go with no spin caution and more direction caution, I'll use a sword launcher.

Oh, and Dragonic, it's not Karabiner, it's Carabiner. Just saying for future reference.

Usully it's spelled as Ka in Katakana(Japanese) originally and just spell it that way.
I'd say probably the long winder and a good launcher I say that because launchers break down after a while, but only because it's more reliable but the sword launcher is the best in my oppinion I haven't had any trouble with mine and it always performs the same
(Aug. 01, 2017  5:34 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2017  10:06 PM)Ion_Discharge Wrote: In my opinion, it really depends on what your play style is, what stadium you're using, and other factors. If you try to pick the appropriate one, you should come out with a victory. (Oh, and for the people who don't know, a key launcher is a ripcord launcher.)

Usully it's spelled as Ka in Katakana(Japanese) originally and just spell it that way.

Yeah, I understand that sometimes words can be spelt differently in different nations of the world. Here, in the USA, however, it's spelt Carabiner.
(Aug. 01, 2017  8:08 PM)Ion_Discharge Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2017  5:34 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Usully it's spelled as Ka in Katakana(Japanese) originally and just spell it that way.

Yeah, I understand that sometimes words can be spelt differently in different nations of the world. Here, in the USA, however, it's spelt Carabiner.

I already know that. It's not a big deal though of how it's spelled.

Sorry, I call them key launchers cause I couldn't remember the names
(Aug. 08, 2017  10:48 PM)Jay .D Wrote:

Sorry, I call them key launchers cause I couldn't remember the names

I understand. It's a nice name for them though seeing as they look like keys.
(Jul. 27, 2017  10:19 PM)V2KX Wrote: String Launcher with Grip and Beylogger

Sahhh V2KX A.K.A Atomic Ifritor. I just use a String Launcher with an MFB Launcher Rubber or you can just use the Burst Version of that. I'm not a big fan of things such as Grips and Beyloggers and stuff. I guess some people use Grips as their preference, but I focus on holding just the String Launcher Smile
i use sword launcher + beylogger
unless i need to use sliding shoot in that case long winder + beylogger + grip

I've tried my Sword Launcher since I got my Xeno Xcalibur and it feels a bit weird. I dunno if it's the gears inside the launcher, but it's feels like you'd have a hard time launching a bey right on the stadium. Kinda like Light Launcher 2. Do you guys also felt that way when you use the sword launcher? Either that or I'm not using the Sword Launcher much xD
Hm, launching with the Sword Launcher is very easy... Since there is so much resistance, it makes you pull relatively slowly and you are forced to grab things strongly to launch, so aiming is barely a problem either. It is a lot easier than when you launch with something where you have to pull super fast and almost twist your entire body in the opposite direction, not looking at where you aim anymore.