[Answered]  LAD vs precession

I was wondering the difference between LAD, (Life After Death,) and precession, the terms are used as synonyms but I think I heard on a thread that they were different.
(Aug. 21, 2019  2:35 PM)SprigganNemesis Wrote: I was wondering the difference between LAD, (Life After Death,) and precession, the terms are used as synonyms but I think I heard on a thread that they were different.
I think LAD is when the bey is tipped over but is still rolling, but precession is when the bey is upright and spinning? I’m not an expert, so wait for some other answers.
Dash Driver is correct. Precesson is the ability to stay upright and not fall over even when the combo is spinning at low speeds.
LAD is the ability to roll on the ground after the combo has tipped over.
which is better for atomic LAD or precession I know around has a precession but for sting, I don't know because I don't have it which is better
(Aug. 21, 2019  6:11 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: which is better for atomic LAD or precession I know around has a  precession but for sting, I don't know  because I don't have it which is better

LAD is better for Atomic.
(Aug. 21, 2019  6:17 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2019  6:11 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: which is better for atomic LAD or precession I know around has a  precession but for sting, I don't know  because I don't have it which is better

LAD is better for Atomic.

which one has more
(Aug. 21, 2019  2:37 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2019  2:35 PM)SprigganNemesis Wrote: I was wondering the difference between LAD, (Life After Death,) and precession, the terms are used as synonyms but I think I heard on a thread that they were different.
I think LAD is when the bey is tipped over but is still rolling, but precession is when the bey is upright and spinning? I’m not an expert, so wait for some other answers.

Thank you!
(Aug. 21, 2019  6:21 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2019  6:17 PM)g2_ Wrote: LAD is better for Atomic.

which one has more
Cross?
(Aug. 21, 2019  11:16 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2019  6:21 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: which one has more
Cross?

i meant around or sting

LAD is the amount of spin a driver has when it has left it's mane point of contact. Precession is when one Beyblade out spins (out precesses) the opposing one by LAD
(Aug. 22, 2019  12:03 AM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2019  11:16 PM)g2_ Wrote: Cross?

i meant around or sting

I dont know