[Answered]  L proto launcher doesn't work

i bought a left proto launcher 3 days ago. it worked beautifully for two days but now it's power has reduced considerably.there is no damage and it's geniune takara tomy. i don't know what to do? if anyone can help me i can share further details. please note that i had no option of buying better launchers due to my location
(Jul. 07, 2020  4:08 PM)feluda Wrote: i bought a left proto launcher 3 days ago. it worked beautifully for two days but now it's power has reduced considerably.there is no damage and it's geniune takara tomy. i don't know what to do? if anyone can help me i can share further details. please note that i had no option of buying better launchers due to my location

proto launchers aren't the best, in fact, they're the worst. Maybe try a long string launcher.

try this link https://ever-wish.com/takara-tomy-beybla...s-pending/
that is the only thing that ships in my area

i already spent 20 dollars in it now i am thinking of fixing it not buying new (ofcourse it it can be repaired)
(Jul. 07, 2020  4:14 PM)feluda Wrote: that is the only thing that ships in my area
Can you please specify what ships to your area? Sorry.

edit:nevermind.
(Jul. 07, 2020  4:15 PM)feluda Wrote: only proto launcher(in launchers)

Proto launchers aren't durable. Also, they are bolted in, not screwed in. Therefore, you can't take it apart and fix it. It might just be the natural state of wear and tear.
ok thanks for explaining i am much angry about the shippers(amazon) if it wasn't durable why they charged 20 dollars? next time i will try the product you told.