[Answered]  Is swapping inner parts of DB launchers legal?

Let me clarify, I have the Shu recolor version and the one that comes with Savior Valkyrie. I prefer the red and black, so if I were to take the smaller gear out of the gold housing of the Valkyrie launcher and into the black housing of the Shu launcher, would it be a legal customization? Part of me says yes because they are both official products, but part of me thinks no because that isn't the intention when they're labelled "custom."
I’m mean if they are official products I guess that’s legal
(Oct. 14, 2021  2:17 AM)Hiya Wrote: I’m mean if they are official products I guess that’s legal

No, that's technically modification of a part that will affect your performance. (Using a normal gear as a power gear)
(Oct. 14, 2021  2:59 AM)Cindercast Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2021  2:17 AM)Hiya Wrote: I’m mean if they are official products I guess that’s legal

No, that's technically modification of a part that will affect your performance. (Using a normal gear as a power gear)
Well that seems to be one yes and one no, both for the same reasons I was questioning it to begin with
(Oct. 14, 2021  3:55 AM)FeralHousewife Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2021  2:59 AM)Cindercast Wrote: No, that's technically modification of a part that will affect your performance. (Using a normal gear as a power gear)
Well that seems to be one yes and one no, both for the same reasons I was questioning it to begin with

You aren't legally allowed to do that. You can still use it but it wouldn't be eligible for WBO Tournaments.
(Oct. 14, 2021  4:00 AM)Cindercast Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2021  3:55 AM)FeralHousewife Wrote: Well that seems to be one yes and one no, both for the same reasons I was questioning it to begin with

You aren't legally allowed to do that. You can still use it but it wouldn't be eligible for WBO Tournaments.

Ok, thanks for the answer!
Yes, if it is the same component with the same structure (I think the rulebook says something if I'm not wrong).

Swapping Launcher Components: Components of a launcher that have been worn down over use may be replaced with an identical substitute from another launcher.
There you go.

(Oct. 14, 2021  4:04 AM)FeralHousewife Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2021  4:00 AM)Cindercast Wrote: You aren't legally allowed to do that. You can still use it but it wouldn't be eligible for WBO Tournaments.

Ok, thanks for the answer!

It's legal.

Oh wait I just relooked at the OP and saw that you said the smaller gear of the power thing replaced with a normal one. That's not legal.

But identical parts are