[Answered] Is my Atomic driver a dud?

How exactly free-spinning should the tip of an Atomic driver be?

I opened up one today and found the ball seems to get a little stuck at times. I was wondering if this meant it has a problem with it? And if it does, is there a suggested way to go about fixing it?
It should loosen up with use, I recommend launching it into carpet or your hand to help grind down whatever is causing it to be stuck. but it's perfectly usable like that
It is like that the first few uses.

After a few minutes, it should work normally.
(Mar. 02, 2018  1:16 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: How exactly free-spinning should the tip of an Atomic driver be?

I opened up one today and found the ball seems to get a little stuck at times. I was wondering if this meant it has a problem with it? And if it does, is there a suggested way to go about fixing it?

Just mess around wiith it in your jacket pocket while in class/at work like a Fidget spinner/cube and loosen it up a bit, I did that with my W3 Layer and At Driver and now they are both INSANELY freespinning. Despite the fact they both used to have lots of sticking and snagging issues, theyre perfect now.
\
(Mar. 02, 2018  1:18 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: It should loosen up with use, I recommend launching it into carpet or your hand to help grind down whatever is causing it to be stuck. but it's perfectly usable like that

First hand on the launcher, second on the string, third hand must be summoned and out in front of you.
(Mar. 08, 2018  3:18 AM)Steeper Turnip Wrote: \
(Mar. 02, 2018  1:18 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: It should loosen up with use, I recommend launching it into carpet or your hand to help grind down whatever is causing it to be stuck. but it's perfectly usable like that

First hand on the launcher, second on the string, third hand must be summoned and out in front of you.

Launch in the air, let go of the string, catch Beyblade in palm, easier than you think