[Answered]  Is Spriggan Requiem still viable?

Hi, i've seen a bunch of videos of Spriggan Requiem facing more recent releases (cho-z, mainly). It does good against them, so my question is: a combo like Sr/0-00-10C/Destroy' competitive in today's metagame? Destroy' helps to make the combo much tighter than before and discs like the ones i mentioned are very heavy. What's your opinion?
Thanks for reading!
It can perform nearly identically to Cho-Z Spriggan on a Wall and Bearing combo, but it will be at the risk of Bursting without the Cho-Z gimmick
Hi Dragon! Don't you think that a Dash driver and the shape of Sr itself increase a lot the overall performances? Cho-z Spriggan is kinda a mix between Sr and lS, in my opinion it has a bit worse design just because it offers a few exposed points. Clearly, burst stoppers are there for a reason.
(Apr. 07, 2019  11:25 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hi Dragon! Don't you think that a Dash driver and the shape of Sr itself increase a lot the overall performances? Cho-z Spriggan is kinda a mix between Sr and lS, in my opinion it has a bit worse design just because it offers a few exposed points. Clearly, burst stoppers are there for a reason.
Sure you can, but there are definitely better beys to use. I've found Cho-Z Achilles is great since Cho-Z Valkyrie's burst stoppers block it's contact points.
(Apr. 07, 2019  11:25 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hi Dragon! Don't you think that a Dash driver and the shape of Sr itself increase a lot the overall performances? Cho-z Spriggan is kinda a mix between Sr and lS, in my opinion it has a bit worse design just because it offers a few exposed points. Clearly, burst stoppers are there for a reason.

Well, yeah, but none of the existing Dash drivers would actually do well except maybe Destroy,
Yes, Destroy' is very good. I thought: Sr weighs about 16 grams, 0-10 24 grams, 00 goes between 22 and 25 grams circa, Cross 2,30 grams circa, Destroy' 6 grams or a bit more i believe. We get very close to 50 grams.

(Apr. 07, 2019  11:35 PM)Godly_Requiem Wrote:
Sure you can, but there are definitely better beys to use. I've found Cho-Z Achilles is great since Cho-Z Valkyrie's burst stoppers block it's contact points.

Cho-z Achilles is very strong but, if you don't activate its gimmick it's so prone to self-bursting. Even if you do, burst stoppers are not a wall and nothing guarantees they will resist every single time (this is true for Valkyrie and Spriggan too, but their recoil is not comparable to the Achilles's one). I have it, the massive recoil basically forces the player to use a Dash driver. Otherwise, get ready for a risky battle.
a stationary attack combo for spriggan requiem is sR 0 proof destroy'.
(Apr. 08, 2019  10:15 AM)Hussainthetank Wrote: a stationary attack combo for spriggan requiem is sR 0 proof destroy'.

Maybe not attack, that's more a mobile defense/stamina hybrid Smile
Even because Sr sucks for attacking purposes.
(Apr. 07, 2019  11:54 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Yes, Destroy' is very good. I thought: Sr weighs about 16 grams, 0-10 24 grams, 00 goes between 22 and 25 grams circa, Cross 2,30 grams circa, Destroy' 6 grams or a bit more i believe. We get very close to 50 grams.

(Apr. 07, 2019  11:35 PM)Godly_Requiem Wrote: Sure you can, but there are definitely better beys to use. I've found Cho-Z Achilles is great since Cho-Z Valkyrie's burst stoppers block it's contact points.

Cho-z Achilles is very strong but, if you don't activate its gimmick it's so prone to self-bursting. Even if you do, burst stoppers are not a wall and nothing guarantees they will resist every single time (this is true for Valkyrie and Spriggan too, but their recoil is not comparable to the Achilles's one). I have it, the massive recoil basically forces the player to use a Dash driver. Otherwise, get ready for a risky battle.

Yes, of course.
You can still use it with .00W.Br or .0P.Ds'

Cho-Z Spriggan is a better option in all cases, tho.