[Answered]  Is Metal Dranzer worth it?

Hey there bladers! Long time lurker, first time poster, just made an account and would love to get some information on an older gen Sonokong beyblade. I've just stumbled across a local listing for this beyblade: [Image: 8baWpTy.jpg]      They are selling it for $20 aud.
Would love it if you guys could share your knowledge and expertise, what is the rarity or value of this bey? is it worst grabbing at this price? Is it a good bey? 
Thanks a lot guys! :)
(Nov. 12, 2017  10:58 AM)createusername Wrote: Hey there bladers! Long time lurker, first time poster, just made an account and would love to get some information on an older gen Sonokong beyblade. I've just stumbled across a local listing for this beyblade: [Image: 8baWpTy.jpg]      They are selling it for $20 aud.
Would love it if you guys could share your knowledge and expertise, what is the rarity or value of this bey? is it worst grabbing at this price? Is it a good bey? 
Thanks a lot guys! Smile

Metal Dranzer's AR works best on bearing customs, so you'd probably also want to get a Wolborg 2 of Burning Cerberus. It's one of the more common plastic beys, but is starting to get rarer.
(Nov. 12, 2017  1:58 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2017  10:58 AM)createusername Wrote: Hey there bladers! Long time lurker, first time poster, just made an account and would love to get some information on an older gen Sonokong beyblade. I've just stumbled across a local listing for this beyblade: [Image: 8baWpTy.jpg]      They are selling it for $20 aud.
Thanks a lot guys! Smile

Metal Dranzer's AR works best on bearing customs, so you'd probably also want to get a Wolborg 2 of Burning Cerberus. It's one of the more common plastic beys, but is starting to get rarer.

Ahh okay, sweet, thanks so much for your reply Suzaku-X. This will be my first my plastic gen bey since the show was first aired. So in your opinion for $20au ($15usd) sounds like a decent deal? Sorry really have no experience with these sonokong lol
(Nov. 12, 2017  2:37 PM)createusername Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2017  1:58 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Metal Dranzer's AR works best on bearing customs, so you'd probably also want to get a Wolborg 2 of Burning Cerberus. It's one of the more common plastic beys, but is starting to get rarer.

Ahh okay, sweet, thanks so much for your reply Suzaku-X. This will be my first my plastic gen bey since the show was first aired. So in your opinion for $20au ($15usd) sounds like a decent deal? Sorry really have no experience with these sonokong lol

It does sound worth it, BUT: You are better off with a Takara one. Sonokong Plastics before G-Revolution had a slightly smaller mold, screwing up customization.
(Nov. 12, 2017  3:10 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2017  2:37 PM)createusername Wrote: Ahh okay, sweet, thanks so much for your reply Suzaku-X. This will be my first my plastic gen bey since the show was first aired. So in your opinion for $20au ($15usd) sounds like a decent deal? Sorry really have no experience with these sonokong lol

It does sound worth it, BUT: You are better off with a Takara one. Sonokong Plastics before G-Revolution had a slightly smaller mold, screwing up customization.

Okay cool. Definitely gonna grab it, in the future will try checking for TT. TT only problem with older gen beys i have seen is generally it seemed quite a bit more expensive, but nonetheless thanks a lot for your help!