[Answered]  Is 8/8’ competitive?

The reason I’m asking this is because I have seen these discs in testing a lot for an allegedly bad disc and the wiki says they are for collection purposes only.
In my experience 8 is mediocre for LAD and below average for stamina. 8' seems to be very good for LAD but also pretty bad for stamina.
(Oct. 25, 2018  11:37 PM)Mage Wrote: In my experience 8 is mediocre for LAD and below average for stamina. 8' seems to be very good for LAD but also pretty bad for stamina.

Then why is it getting tested so much?
Good question. Especially since we see it being tested in frames?
Not sure about 8’ but at its time 8 did not have bad stamina and was quite good for stamina since it had good outer weight distribution (owd) and a fairly unique shape- however It has really bad burst resistance due to the weight distribution and was deemed not worth use.
Yeah, but I’ve seen 8 on recent test threads too.
(Oct. 26, 2018  12:38 AM)HyperBey123 Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2018  11:37 PM)Mage Wrote: In my experience 8 is mediocre for LAD and below average for stamina. 8' seems to be very good for LAD but also pretty bad for stamina.

Then why is it getting tested so much?

I dont have as much time as I did before so it's harder to do official testing. Keep in mind that what I stated was only what I've observed, I would like to think my observations are correct but the best way to confirm is to do testing.
I think 8 and 8' are decent for Stamina, but good for being balanced.
8 is good for Cho-Z now, but I don't know about 8'.
Perhaps it’s the fact that that the first few cho z beys (and revive Phoenix) are really hard to burst therefore making 8 a possibility. As for 8’ it has better lad but I do not know much else.