[Answered]  Ig’ and Hybrid

It’s been known that these two drivers are notorious for malfunctioning for their number of uses, despite changing the batteries. I may have found the cause of why the drivers are not functioning, but it raised to question. If I were to identify the motor of the electronic drivers, will it affect the ruling format of both the driver?
Well, In a competitive point of view, modified bey parts are illegal. But if you're going to use it casually, then I guess it's fine. (Idk if it answers the question or if I understood the question)
Modified, it's illegal. Inspected without change, legal.
(Jun. 06, 2021  8:50 AM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: Well, In a competitive point of view, modified bey parts are illegal. But if you're going to use it casually, then I guess it's fine. (Idk if it answers the question or if I understood the question)

Well I was thinking exact motor part that is very identical. But I guess it will still considered modified

(Jun. 07, 2021  2:10 AM)JCE_13 Wrote: Modified, it's illegal. Inspected without change, legal.

Oh okay. I wasn’t sure whether it would be considered repaired if the replaced motor was identical.