[Answered]  I messed up bad...

So I was changing the time on my iPad Mini 4 to skip through the store in the beyblade burst app, but when I tried to come back to current time it said 219 days(I had to wait till the time I fast-forwarded to become the real time) Is there a way to fix this?
(Dec. 10, 2017  6:17 AM)Spideyblade Wrote: So I was changing the time on my iPad Mini 4 to skip through the store in the beyblade burst app, but when I tried to come back to current time it said 219 days(I had to wait till the time I fast-forwarded to become the real time) Is there a way to fix this?

How far forward did you go?
(Dec. 10, 2017  6:51 AM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2017  6:17 AM)Spideyblade Wrote: So I was changing the time on my iPad Mini 4 to skip through the store in the beyblade burst app, but when I tried to come back to current time it said 219 days(I had to wait till the time I fast-forwarded to become the real time) Is there a way to fix this?

How far forward did you go?

September 27, 2018
Before I uninstalled the app, I use to move my phone's clock a week forward so I didn't have to wait to see new stuff in the shop. The downside to that is once your clock returns to the correct present time, the game makes you wait until the time it would have taken for the last date you viewed products in its shop to elapse.

Now that it's happened to you, there are three ways to get past it: (1) wait for the time to elapse, (2) continue moving your device's clock forward a week to completely bypass the wait, or (3) uninstall the app and begin anew.
(Dec. 10, 2017  2:27 PM)Angry Face Wrote: Before I uninstalled the app, I use to move my phone's clock a week forward so I didn't have to wait to see new stuff in the shop. The downside to that is once your clock returns to the correct present time, the game makes you wait until the time it would have taken for the last date you viewed products in its shop to elapse.

Now that it's happened to you, there are three ways to get past it: (1) wait for the time to elapse, (2) continue moving your device's clock forward a week to completely bypass the wait, or (3) uninstall the app and begin anew.

But if you use number 2 doesn't that mean your time is messed up?