[Answered]  I have a question about requiem spriggan

I’ve seen stuff online that there is a special black version and stuff like you can get it random by buying a requiem spriggan is any of it true?
It's supposed to be random (1 out of 72 chances), but you can tell which boxes will have it by the identification numbers on the back of the box (normal has K0817 and black has K0917)
(Jan. 14, 2018  1:30 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: It's supposed to be random (1 out of 72 chances), but you can tell which boxes will have it by the identification numbers on the back of the box (normal has K0817 and black has K0917)

Would there be a way to tell what you’d get on places like amazon? Also have people gotten the black one when buying a supposedly regular one?
(Jan. 14, 2018  1:33 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2018  1:30 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: It's supposed to be random (1 out of 72 chances), but you can tell which boxes will have it by the identification numbers on the back of the box (normal has K0817 and black has K0917)

Would there be a way to tell what you’d get on places like amazon?

Nope
(Jan. 14, 2018  1:34 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2018  1:33 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: Would there be a way to tell what you’d get on places like amazon?

Nope

Have people who attempted ordering normal ones off places like amazon ended up getting the black one?
(Jan. 14, 2018  1:36 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2018  1:34 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Nope

Have people who attempted ordering normal ones off places like amazon ended up getting the black one?

Don't know. Probably though
(Jan. 14, 2018  1:37 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2018  1:36 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: Have people who attempted ordering normal ones off places like amazon ended up getting the black one?

Don't know. Probably though

Huh
Super Beyblade Family had a video on black Sr and he explained some reasons why there are some very slim chances of you getting a black Sr from buying heaps of Sr's on Ebay and amazon.
I hate that channel. they talk to much. I mean, I guess Zankye does too, but Super Beyblade Family just gets on my nerves.
(Jan. 14, 2018  8:48 AM)Maximum beys Wrote: Super Beyblade Family had a video on black Sr and he explained some reasons why there are some very slim chances of you getting a black Sr from buying heaps of Sr's on Ebay and amazon.
Super Beyblade Family has a custom black Sr, he didn’t actually get it. And some sellers might open the box before selling so they can sell the black one for lots of money
(Jan. 19, 2018  10:18 PM)IceCreeper909 Wrote: I hate that channel. they talk to much. I mean, I guess Zankye does too, but Super Beyblade Family just gets on my nerves.

“Totally Radical SCREAMING”

It made my ears bleed the first time
Well, this is clearly derailing into something it shouldn't. If you don't like SBF or Zankye, don't watch their content. No need to moan about it on a Forum they're both a member of ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This has been answered regardless; there's a one in 72 chance of it being black. Thread closed,