[Answered]  Hybrid Driver Breakage

I've been messing around with it a little bit more, adjusting battery positions and such, and to my dismay now the green light won't even turn on. It doesn't matter too much since it was broken prior to this, but now without a doubt it's a dud.
My hybrid also stopped whirring but funny thing, i threw it out of anger and turned it on the next day and it works just like it did when I got it
(Nov. 23, 2019  4:33 PM)Mr. Palazzo Wrote: I've been messing around with it a little bit more, adjusting battery positions and such, and to my dismay now the green light won't even turn on. It doesn't matter too much since it was broken prior to this, but now without a doubt it's a dud.

That might be the case, but it still may be due to faulty batteries? I'm sorry, but I just feel like Takara Tomy is ripping us off, is why I'm trying to see and suggest more options to try and save the part.

(Nov. 23, 2019  4:56 PM)KnightPro Wrote: My hybrid also stopped whirring but funny thing, i threw it out of anger and turned it on the next day and it works just like it did when I got it

Might be due to battery misalignment like mine, cuz originally my copy (Regalia stock) got smacked once by a stock Union Achilles and it stopped lighting up and no more whirring. I tried to have it get smacked again but nothing happened. I slapped and smacked it against my palms but nothing also worked. I messed around with the batteries too, but I didn't do it slowly so I missed the possibility of battery misalignment.

It was just a few days ago (when I decided to reuse the copy which miraculously was alive again just a few weeks ago) that it got a sickening crunch from a pP combo that I thought it died on me again. I realized that the batteries may have been misaligned and put a small but thick cardboard inbetween the battery's side and the actual slot (since if you do it in the maximum depth it can go in, I noticed that the energy flow gets cut off) for it to still generate the power but not die as soon as it gets hit.

So far, it's living it's life mainly as a left-spin Staller with Royal King czS, and has been surviving quite magnificently
I've had similar issues, my Hybrid is kinda off and on. I've found that sometimes gently jostling it can get it to work.