[Answered]  How to launch a bey

I know i may sound weird since im asking how to launch a bey, but i dont know how to launch with a string launcher so please help me
(Jul. 15, 2020  2:04 AM)pika2442 Wrote: I know i may sound weird since im asking how to launch a bey, but i dont know how to launch with a string launcher so please help me

It’s literally the same. Just launch it regularly.
but do i pull the string all the way out?

and how hard?
pika2442 just like how you do it with a ripcord launcher, but you just pull the handle at the end. If you don't know how to do both:

1A(for ripcord launchers): put the rip cord into the slot in the side of the launcher. then put the prongs of the launcher into the beyblade. twist it a lil.
1B(for string launchers):put the gaps of each bey in the prongs, twist it a lil

2:put the launcher with bey over the stadium

3:pull the handle/ripcord all the way as far as you can and as hard as you can, make sure if doesn't miss the stadium and you're doing it at the correct angle

Strategies:
1# Rush Launch: tilt the launcher when launching so the bey goes into a barrage. This only works with attack types

2# Idk
(Jul. 15, 2020  2:08 AM)pika2442 Wrote: but do i pull the string all the way out?

and how hard?
If you pull it all the way very hard, it might wear down faster. What string launcher do you have?
Look at it this way: Dont pull it hard, pull it fast.
im geting a lr string launcher that comes with master diabolos

ive had one before but it broke

and i dont know how to use it
(Jul. 15, 2020  2:13 AM)pika2442 Wrote: im geting a lr string launcher that comes with master diabolos

it was prob a fake. If you want to change the spin of the L/R launcher

1: on the bottom of the launcher near the big prongs you see a white piece. pull it up.

2: adjust the side by pulling it to right or left

3: pull the white piece back down
(Jul. 15, 2020  2:14 AM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2020  2:13 AM)pika2442 Wrote: im geting a lr string launcher that comes with master diabolos

it wasnt fake idk why it broke and i know how to switch spins

it was prob a fake. If you want to change the spin of the L/R launcher

1: on the bottom of the launcher near the big prongs you see a white piece. pull it up.

it wasnt a fake idk why it broke

and ik how to use the launcher just not how far to pull it

im afriad ill break it if i pull it all the way out hard

and i dont know how to grip my fingers
do i wrap them around it?
or do i grip it like shu does
(Jul. 15, 2020  2:16 AM)pika2442 Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2020  2:14 AM)snoc Wrote: it was prob a fake. If you want to change the spin of the L/R launcher

it wasnt a fake idk why it broke

and ik how to use the launcher just not how far to pull it

im afriad ill break it if i pull it all the way out hard

and i dont know how to grip my fingers
do i wrap them around it?
or do i grip it like shu does
Well if i dont have a handle i grip it on top of the spinny thing with the black and white, if i have a handle, i put my hands on the grip and hold it tight, our own style of blading matters. And you said your launcher is broken? Well lemme see if i can help with that.

LR launchers' white thing on the inside of the launcher wears down quicker than normal launchers. So i recommend wrapping tape in the white thing so that it can grip with yhe back spinny thing where you put your bey and launch properly like before.
The trick if to grab the handle lightly with your fingertips so once it’s pulled all the way out it will just slide out of your fingers as it retracts. I don't really find pulling the string to the end to be an issue but not letting it go once it reaches the end can oof your launcher quick.
ok good to know thanks everyone
pika2442, make sure you pinch the launcher, then pull as hard as you can and pinch it in a way so when the string finishes, the string will immediately retract and leave your grip.
ok thanks good to know