[Answered]  How to get a stronger launch?

Do any of you guys have any idea how to increace my launch power? Cuz my Fusion Aegis in Right Slingshock mode, and both Left Battlering and Slingshock mode are really lacking in stamina.
Change your launcher. Also do keep in mind that some performance tips aren’t made to spin as long as others do.
(Jun. 16, 2024  7:41 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: Change your launcher. Also do keep in mind that some performance tips aren’t made to spin as long as others do.

I'll give it a try, thanks
Does anyone know if launching is about launching fast or strong? A video by TT said it was about how fast you pull and not about how hard.
(Jun. 18, 2024  7:54 PM)Frisk291 Wrote: Does anyone know if launching is about launching fast or strong? A video by TT said it was about how fast you pull and not about how hard.

Yeah TT doesn’t make much sense when it refers to stuff like this. If you’re launching “pulling the string fast” then fast and strength are essentially the same thing.
If you’re making the beyblade “go fast”, then it can refer just to strength, or it refers to angling the launch (ex: flash launch).
(Jun. 18, 2024  10:19 PM)lil-iz Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2024  7:54 PM)Frisk291 Wrote: Does anyone know if launching is about launching fast or strong? A video by TT said it was about how fast you pull and not about how hard.

Yeah TT doesn’t make much sense when it refers to stuff like this. If you’re launching “pulling the string fast” then fast and strength are essentially the same thing.
If you’re making the beyblade “go fast”, then it can refer just to strength, or it refers to angling the launch (ex: flash launch).
Sweet thanks for clearing that up! Glad I wasn't the only one who thought it didn't make much sense.
This might sound wild but I had this kind of problem with my MFB beys because of their weak light launchers and what I did was that I modified it to work with a Beyblade X launcher, so I would suggest to try to modify your launcher to be stronger if you're careful or simply buy or get a more powerful launcher like the Takara Tomy DB laucher.