[Answered]  How to clean Beyblades ( with stickers )

I have noticed over time my beyblades tend to get a sort-of stickiness to the touch that is not present when I originally bought them. They are real beys so its not because of that. Anyway whatever it is does not matter but I was wondering if anyone had an idea on how to clean or wipe beyblades without damaging the stickers because while its not that big a deal it is kinda annoying that I feel like I have to wash my hands after using beyblades lol. In short, does anyone know how to clean beyblades while not damaging the stickers. Thanks for the help!
All you have to do is wet a rag and then wring it out so it's damp, then rub it along the Beyblade and launcher. I apply some pressure because I want to make sure whatever grime attaches to them comes off, but I instead dab the areas where I have stickers applied. After rubbing it down with the damp rag, quickly rub it down with a separate dry rag. No chemicals necessary to make the beys feel good and the stickers don't get damaged.
(May. 14, 2020  4:11 AM)Mr. Palazzo Wrote: All you have to do is wet a rag and then wring it out so it's damp, then rub it along the Beyblade and launcher. I apply some pressure because I want to make sure whatever grime attaches to them comes off, but I instead dab the areas where I have stickers applied. After rubbing it down with the damp rag, quickly rub it down with a separate dry rag. No chemicals necessary to make the beys feel good and the stickers don't get damaged.

Thanks, this is perfect! I'v never really cleaned them before so I didn't really know what to do.