[Answered]  How much longer do you think that Burst generation will last?

I held off in getting into Burst when it launched into japan as I didn't really have too much disposable income and importing seemed somewhat confusing, but now i'm looking into it again and I can't help but wonder: Is Burst going to exist for much longer? I'd love your guys opinion as you all likely have more insight into the topic than I currently do. And for any North American bladers, has Hasbro improved their beyblades since their initial release?
If you are getting hasbro find the SwitchStrike beys online. They are hasbros god system. Turbo (hasbros chouZ) has no metal, no frames, and are only good for the disks and the gimmicky drivers.
(Dec. 25, 2018  10:28 PM)Rakaon Wrote: I held off in getting into Burst when it launched into japan as I didn't really have too much disposable income and importing seemed somewhat confusing, but now i'm looking into it again and I can't help but wonder: Is Burst going to exist for much longer? I'd love your guys opinion as you all likely have more insight into the topic than I currently do. And for any North American bladers, has Hasbro improved their beyblades since their initial release?

Don’t quote me on this, but I saw some people talking on beyblade random thoughts, and I saw that burst might have a fourth and fifth season. After the fifth season, who knows. Als for Hasbro beys, yes. Their switchstrike beys are very good, especially beys like ark Balkesh and Spryzen requiem. As for turbo, some beys have their gimmicks removed, and the metal is removed completely, and the tips all change into a crazy fast mode called SlingShock mode, and it is, interesting. But mostly fun. Some of these beys are still good, but I don’t play competitive beyblade, so that’s not up to me.