[Answered]  How does Sr change modes in the anime?

Does it change modes during a battle or does shu manually change it in between?
(Jan. 20, 2018  6:15 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: Does it change modes during a battle or does shu manually change it in between?

Shu changes it manually, which is indicated by Shu changing the spin direction of his launcher. He isn't shown using a tool on lS and Sr. It just automatically changes spin direction when he changes his launchers spin direction between matches.
(Jan. 20, 2018  6:49 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2018  6:15 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: Does it change modes during a battle or does shu manually change it in between?

Shu changes it manually, which is indicated by Shu changing the spin direction of his launcher. He isn't shown using a tool on lS and Sr. It just automatically changes spin direction when he changes his launchers spin direction between matches.

I think he means the Zetta driver
I predicted he leaves his bottom up so when he tilts, the beyblade bottom can switch.
(Jan. 20, 2018  7:39 PM)Brainofcthulu Wrote: I predicted he leaves his bottom up so when he tilts, the beyblade bottom can switch.

Zeta automatically changes during battle in the manga. He manually changes the Driver in the anime.
(Jan. 20, 2018  7:04 PM)aggregor941 Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2018  6:49 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Shu changes it manually, which is indicated by Shu changing the spin direction of his launcher. He isn't shown using a tool on lS and Sr. It just automatically changes spin direction when he changes his launchers spin direction between matches.

I think he means the Zetta driver

I meant both also what is going on with the whole red eye thing

(Jan. 20, 2018  7:39 PM)Brainofcthulu Wrote: I predicted he leaves his bottom up so when he tilts, the beyblade bottom can switch.

What would be the point of that though? If it’s for being unpredictable somebody could just figure out what order the tips are in and when he launches they could figure out what tip he’s gonna use
The anime doesn't show Shu changing spin direction, it just simply happens.
The anime has only shown Shu manually switching the tip, while the manga has shown Shu changing the tip during battle.

Red Eye
(Jan. 20, 2018  10:17 PM)Mage Wrote: The anime doesn't show Shu changing spin direction, it just simply happens.
The anime has only shown Shu manually switching the tip, while the manga has shown Shu changing the tip during battle.

Red Eye

The anime does show him change spin direction with his launcher
(Jan. 21, 2018  12:05 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2018  10:17 PM)Mage Wrote: The anime doesn't show Shu changing spin direction, it just simply happens.

Red Eye

Welp, nvm. 
Anyways, us your question answered now?
(Jan. 21, 2018  12:05 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:

Red Eye

The anime only shows him changing the spin direction of his launcher, never showing him dismantling lS and Sr to manually change its spin direction.
Edit: Just like how the anime only shows Cooza changing aC's Trans Tip and it somehow changes the layer's mode too to match the Tip's mode.
(Jan. 21, 2018  2:15 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2018  12:05 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: The anime does show him change spin direction with his launcher

Welp, nvm. 
Anyways, us your question answered now?

Yes and no

(Jan. 21, 2018  2:15 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2018  12:05 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: The anime does show him change spin direction with his launcher

The anime only shows him changing the spin direction of his launcher, never showing him dismantling lS and Sr to manually change its spin direction.
Edit: Just like how the anime only shows Cooza changing aC's Trans Tip and it somehow changes the layer's mode too to match the Tip's mode.

Only if that worked in real life
Ok so, what do you mean by yes and no? Your original question has been answered, what else do you want to know?
(Jan. 21, 2018  8:29 AM)Mage Wrote: Ok so, what do you mean by yes and no? Your original question has been answered, what else do you want to know?

I wanted know how he does it stylistically.
(Jan. 21, 2018  3:55 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2018  8:29 AM)Mage Wrote: Ok so, what do you mean by yes and no? Your original question has been answered, what else do you want to know?

I wanted know how he does it stylistically.

He doesn't, that's literally it. They don't show it to keep a sense of surprise in the battle, even if it's obvious
(Jan. 21, 2018  8:13 PM)Mage Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2018  3:55 PM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: I wanted know how he does it stylistically.

He doesn't, that's literally it. They don't show it to keep a sense of surprise in the battle, even if it's obvious

That’s just trash
(Jan. 22, 2018  12:49 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2018  8:13 PM)Mage Wrote: He doesn't, that's literally it. They don't show it to keep a sense of surprise in the battle, even if it's obvious

That’s just trash

How exactly? The layers primary gimmick is the dual spin aspect, and to have it automatically change in the battle would not only be pointless it would be dumb. The parts where the launcher prongs slip under switching positions really wouldn't change it's spin direction, and even if it could, it would more likely stop the spin Sr is spun in, or unlock it. 

If you're talking about the driver, then in the manga the driver switches modes automatically, I'm not sure about the anime.

And please, stop making threads just to answer one question. This could've been asked in Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts. https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Random-...pid1413168
(Jan. 22, 2018  12:57 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2018  12:49 AM)Kreissatan4ever Wrote: That’s just trash

How exactly? The layers primary gimmick is the dual spin aspect, and to have it automatically change in the battle would not only be pointless it would be dumb. The parts where the launcher prongs slip under switching positions really wouldn't change it's spin direction, and even if it could, it would more likely stop the spin Sr is spun in, or unlock it. 

If you're talking about the driver, then in the manga the driver switches modes automatically, I'm not sure about the anime.

And please, stop making threads just to answer one question. This could've been asked in Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts. https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Random-...pid1413168

Hisssssssss