[Answered]  How did Drain Fafnir, Blast Jinnius have higher stamina than P Phoenix in my tests???

Today, I was doing testings on the stamina of all my beyblades. I have Rage Longinus 3A, Judgement, Slash, Bushin, Grand, Ace, Perfect Phoenix, Dead Phoenix, Bloody Longinus, Drain Fafnir, Kries Satan, Blast Jinnius. I used Xtend+ on Rage, Valkyrie, Zan, Sting, Xtend+ on the Gatinko beys; Sting, Xtend+ on the rest. The Cho-Z generation beys had no level chip. I did 3 launches for each bey and took the average spin time. I had expected Perfect Phoenix to do the best, and it got 1 min and 21 seconds. But, Drain Fafnir got 1 min 54 seconds, and Blast Jinnius got 2 mins 3 seconds!!! How did this happen??
isnt Perfect Phoenix a balance type?
I think beys more focused on stamina have more of it...
(Mar. 01, 2021  4:26 AM)GhostFox Wrote: isnt Perfect Phoenix a balance type?

No. Perfect Phoenix is a defense type.
that's what I thought but searched it up and it was balance, dead is defence tho
Uh...
It's probably due to the imbalanced nature cos you likely don't have a level chip.
Blast Jinnius has terrible stamina, if you battle it you will know.
Secondly this kind of testing is inaccurate, I find that having matches against a common bey is more reliable in finding all sorts of data
(Mar. 01, 2021  4:27 AM)PeppzieCola Wrote:

No. Perfect Phoenix is a defense type.

Perfect Phoenix P4 1 Tower-S is a Balance Type Beyblade released by Hasbro as part of the Burst System as well as the SlingShock System.

sooo yeah, i think wiki would know...
(Mar. 01, 2021  5:15 AM)GhostFox Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2021  4:27 AM)PeppzieCola Wrote: No. Perfect Phoenix is a defense type.

Perfect Phoenix P4 1 Tower-S is a Balance Type Beyblade released by Hasbro as part of the Burst System as well as the SlingShock System.

That's a Hasbro Perfect Phoenix with really random parts.  I doubt that is what the person who made this thread was using, as they were likely using a TT version.  Also stats and types don't matter too much anyway.  To answer the question of the thread, assuming you were using the around same launch speed and power for each of the beys, the Drain Fafnir and Blast Jinnius will actually start off spinning faster because they weigh less than a Perfect Phoenix.  So, if you used roughly the same amount of launch force for each bey, Fafnir and Jinnius would spin faster at first compared to Perfect Phoenix.  While Perfect Phoenix does have a lot more rotational momentum, if we are talking about pure speed Fafnir and Jinnius would spin faster.  Would they spin longer?  That's hard to say, depending on the launch speed.  If you weak launch a light Bey and compare the time to a light launched, equal force heavy Bey, then the light bey wins.  But if the launches are strong enough, the amount of momentum the heavier Bey has will determine which one spins longer.  So really, it's more about the launch speed.  Of course, there are many other factors to consider, but I believe the launch speed and rotational velocity and rotational momentum have more effect on the results.  Btw, feel free to correct anything I said, since I'm not particularly a physics expert.
On another reason, weight distribution is key.  A smaller, more centralized bey will have more stability while a bey with more weight on the outside will have more momentum, but at the cost of stability.  Given the weight imbalance without a level chip and highly outward weight distribution with the Dead armor, it will definitely be destabilized a lot quicker than the Fafnir and Jinnius, that causes it to lose rotation faster.
(Mar. 01, 2021  5:15 AM)GhostFox Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2021  4:27 AM)PeppzieCola Wrote: No. Perfect Phoenix is a defense type.

That's because it's Hasbruh.
(Feb. 28, 2021  10:19 AM)Praagya0 Wrote: Today, I was doing testings on the stamina of all my beyblades. I have Rage Longinus 3A, Judgement, Slash, Bushin, Grand, Ace, Perfect Phoenix, Dead Phoenix, Bloody Longinus, Drain Fafnir, Kries Satan, Blast Jinnius. I used Xtend+ on Rage, Valkyrie, Zan, Sting, Xtend+ on the Gatinko beys; Sting, Xtend+ on the rest. The Cho-Z generation beys had no level chip. I did 3 launches for each bey and took the average spin time. I had expected Perfect Phoenix to do the best, and it got 1 min and 21 seconds. But, Drain Fafnir got 1 min 54 seconds, and Blast Jinnius got 2 mins 3 seconds!!! How did this happen??
I think u prob didnt put a level chip so pp was imbalanced whereas evo beys are more balanced. What chip did u use on blast jinnius and drain fafnir?
(Mar. 01, 2021  6:48 AM)Harshmello249 Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2021  10:19 AM)Praagya0 Wrote: Today, I was doing testings on the stamina of all my beyblades. I have Rage Longinus 3A, Judgement, Slash, Bushin, Grand, Ace, Perfect Phoenix, Dead Phoenix, Bloody Longinus, Drain Fafnir, Kries Satan, Blast Jinnius. I used Xtend+ on Rage, Valkyrie, Zan, Sting, Xtend+ on the Gatinko beys; Sting, Xtend+ on the rest. The Cho-Z generation beys had no level chip. I did 3 launches for each bey and took the average spin time. I had expected Perfect Phoenix to do the best, and it got 1 min and 21 seconds. But, Drain Fafnir got 1 min 54 seconds, and Blast Jinnius got 2 mins 3 seconds!!! How did this happen??
I think u prob didnt put a level chip so pp was imbalanced whereas evo beys are more balanced. What chip did u use on blast jinnius and drain fafnir?
level chips are for tt cho-z beys no god beys
(Mar. 01, 2021  8:36 AM)Harshmello249 Wrote: No like A chip and B chip

You obvi meant wrong, those chips do not make a diff with stamina.
No God Chip can make a difference for stamina.
MGC might be able to change your interia but that's about it
(Mar. 01, 2021  5:14 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Uh...
It's probably due to the imbalanced nature cos you likely don't have a level chip.
Blast Jinnius has terrible stamina, if you battle it you will know.
Secondly this kind of testing is inaccurate, I find that having matches against a common bey is more reliable in finding all sorts of data

That's true. I don't have a level chip. Nor did I perform balance tuning. And yes, Jinnius has no stamina in actual battles.

(Mar. 01, 2021  5:29 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2021  5:15 AM)GhostFox Wrote: Perfect Phoenix P4 1 Tower-S is a Balance Type Beyblade released by Hasbro as part of the Burst System as well as the SlingShock System.

That's a Hasbro Perfect Phoenix with really random parts.  I doubt that is what the person who made this thread was using, as they were likely using a TT version.  Also stats and types don't matter too much anyway.  To answer the question of the thread, assuming you were using the around same launch speed and power for each of the beys, the Drain Fafnir and Blast Jinnius will actually start off spinning faster because they weigh less than a Perfect Phoenix.  So, if you used roughly the same amount of launch force for each bey, Fafnir and Jinnius would spin faster at first compared to Perfect Phoenix.  While Perfect Phoenix does have a lot more rotational momentum, if we are talking about pure speed Fafnir and Jinnius would spin faster.  Would they spin longer?  That's hard to say, depending on the launch speed.  If you weak launch a light Bey and compare the time to a light launched, equal force heavy Bey, then the light bey wins.  But if the launches are strong enough, the amount of momentum the heavier Bey has will determine which one spins longer.  So really, it's more about the launch speed.  Of course, there are many other factors to consider, but I believe the launch speed and rotational velocity and rotational momentum have more effect on the results.  Btw, feel free to correct anything I said, since I'm not particularly a physics expert.
On another reason, weight distribution is key.  A smaller, more centralized bey will have more stability while a bey with more weight on the outside will have more momentum, but at the cost of stability.  Given the weight imbalance without a level chip and highly outward weight distribution with the Dead armor, it will definitely be destabilized a lot quicker than the Fafnir and Jinnius, that causes it to lose rotation faster.

But Fafnir still wouldnt be that stable either, as it has mainly OWD and not CWD, and used Sting, but compared to phoenix I guess. I launched all beys as hard as I could. And yes, they're all TT beys.

What are those? I used blast jinnius' god chip for all the 3 god beys.

(Mar. 01, 2021  5:29 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2021  5:15 AM)GhostFox Wrote: Perfect Phoenix P4 1 Tower-S is a Balance Type Beyblade released by Hasbro as part of the Burst System as well as the SlingShock System.

But, at the same, OWD would increase Angular Momentum and OWD also helps keep the beyblade's axis perpendicular to the horizontal axis of the ground, if I'm not wrong. So, shouldn't it still be quite stable?
(Mar. 01, 2021  5:29 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: That's a Hasbro Perfect Phoenix with really random parts.  I doubt that is what the person who made this thread was using, as they were likely using a TT version.  Also stats and types don't matter too much anyway.  To answer the question of the thread, assuming you were using the around same launch speed and power for each of the beys, the Drain Fafnir and Blast Jinnius will actually start off spinning faster because they weigh less than a Perfect Phoenix.  So, if you used roughly the same amount of launch force for each bey, Fafnir and Jinnius would spin faster at first compared to Perfect Phoenix.  While Perfect Phoenix does have a lot more rotational momentum, if we are talking about pure speed Fafnir and Jinnius would spin faster.  Would they spin longer?  That's hard to say, depending on the launch speed.  If you weak launch a light Bey and compare the time to a light launched, equal force heavy Bey, then the light bey wins.  But if the launches are strong enough, the amount of momentum the heavier Bey has will determine which one spins longer.  So really, it's more about the launch speed.  Of course, there are many other factors to consider, but I believe the launch speed and rotational velocity and rotational momentum have more effect on the results.  Btw, feel free to correct anything I said, since I'm not particularly a physics expert.

But, at the same, OWD would increase Angular Momentum and OWD also helps keep the beyblade's axis perpendicular to the horizontal axis of the ground, if I'm not wrong. So, shouldn't it still be quite stable?
[/quote]

While it does have more OWD giving it more Angular Momentum, that isn't the same as stability.  It has more weight on the outside which gives it less stability because it will fall over quicker than a bey with a more centralized weight.  That's why most Defense types have a centralized weight since they are not as easy to knock over, while stamina types focus on more outward weight distribution for more momentum.  Think about it like this: you have a Wheel disc and a Central disc.  If you place these on the same pillar, and try hitting a side, the Wheel disc is definitely going to fall off that pillar a lot easier than the central disc which has more of it's weight over the pillar holding up the discs.  Beys with higher OWD will fall over or be more susceptible to destabilizers than those with higher CWD, but beys with CWD will not have as much rotational momentum.
(Mar. 01, 2021  4:27 PM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2021  5:29 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: That's a Hasbro Perfect Phoenix with really random parts.  I doubt that is what the person who made this thread was using, as they were likely using a TT version.  Also stats and types don't matter too much anyway.  To answer the question of the thread, assuming you were using the around same launch speed and power for each of the beys, the Drain Fafnir and Blast Jinnius will actually start off spinning faster because they weigh less than a Perfect Phoenix.  So, if you used roughly the same amount of launch force for each bey, Fafnir and Jinnius would spin faster at first compared to Perfect Phoenix.  While Perfect Phoenix does have a lot more rotational momentum, if we are talking about pure speed Fafnir and Jinnius would spin faster.  Would they spin longer?  That's hard to say, depending on the launch speed.  If you weak launch a light Bey and compare the time to a light launched, equal force heavy Bey, then the light bey wins.  But if the launches are strong enough, the amount of momentum the heavier Bey has will determine which one spins longer.  So really, it's more about the launch speed.  Of course, there are many other factors to consider, but I believe the launch speed and rotational velocity and rotational momentum have more effect on the results.  Btw, feel free to correct anything I said, since I'm not particularly a physics expert.

While it does have more OWD giving it more Angular Momentum, that isn't the same as stability.  It has more weight on the outside which gives it less stability because it will fall over quicker than a bey with a more centralized weight.  That's why most Defense types have a centralized weight since they are not as easy to knock over, while stamina types focus on more outward weight distribution for more momentum.  Think about it like this: you have a Wheel disc and a Central disc.  If you place these on the same pillar, and try hitting a side, the Wheel disc is definitely going to fall off that pillar a lot easier than the central disc which has more of it's weight over the pillar holding up the discs.  Beys with higher OWD will fall over or be more susceptible to destabilizers than those with higher CWD, but beys with CWD will not have as much rotational momentum.
[/quote]

Ah I understand. Thank you!!
Perfect Phoenix is a Defense type, and while Blast Jinnius and Drain Fafnir try their best to spin steal and do as much to outspin their opponent (while trying really hard to burst and ring out them as well) while Perfect Phoenix is just attacking like crazy. At least that's what I think...
(Mar. 01, 2021  8:47 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:

You obvi meant wrong, those chips do not make a diff with stamina.
No God Chip can make a difference for stamina.
MGC might be able to change your interia but that's about it

Sry thats what i meant. The metal one right?